Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

well done chum, she looks perfect now.

Let's hope the weather gets cooler this days because i had the same problem in my room. :blub:

Keep it Sweet my friend! :bong:

Jaypp

1 person likes this

Sweet mate! , Looking forward to seeing some rapid growth

Cheers Senzi, you must be close to very happy days, good luck chop day,

well done chum, she looks perfect now.

Let's hope the weather gets cooler this days because i had the same problem in my room

Cheers Jaypp, yes makes me wonder how we survive growing indoors in the summer then nearly get caught out in winter.

All Sweet in the end.

Cheers Chums :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Some side leaves showing on day 10

gallery_71942_5424_9543.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_38594.jpg

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

You won't be disappointed with the jack47 mate.

All the best on the diary. Will be keeping an eye on your grow.

:)

2 people like this

Looking good chum :yep:

2 people like this

Cheers chums, I am looking forward to trying it, never had weed with AK47 in it.

The Avatar when it loads is Fay Wray from King Kong 1933 colourised, my first homemade Avatar.

Grow Chum :angel_not:

1 person likes this

Hi chums I like this chart I found and the text that was with it, a very simple way of looking at things.

Some plants do naturally have red stems but in that case you would have the other symptoms in that section if a problem.

gallery_71942_5438_41749.jpg

NITROGEN (N)

Pale plants, red stems, smaller growth. Rapid yellowing of lower leaves progressing up the plant. Add any chemical fertilizer containing N. Treated plants recover in about a week.

PHOSPHORUS (P)

Slow or stunted growth, red stems. Smaller leaves that are dark green. Lower leaves yellow and die. Add chemical fertilizer containing P. Affected leaves will not show recovery but new growth will appear normal.

POTASSIUM (K)

Affected plants are usually tallest and appear to be most vigorous. Necrotic spots form on lower leaves. Red stems. Leaves appear pale or yellow. Add chemical fertilizer containing K.

CALCIUM (Ca)

Lack of calcium in the soil results in the soil becoming too acid. This leads to Mg or Fe deficiency or very slow stunted growth. Treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime per quart of water until condition improves.

SULFER (S)

Plants suffering from S deficiencies exhibit yellowing of new growth. Mix one tablespoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water until condition improves.

MAGNESIUM (Mg)

Lower leaves yellow and may even turn white while veins remain dark green. Blades die and curl upward.

IRON (Fe)

Leaves on growing shoots turn pale and veins remain dark green. pH imbalances make iron insoluble. Foliar feed with chemical fertilizer containing Fe or rusty water.

MANGANESE (Mn)

Necrotic and yellow spots form on top leaves. Mn deficiency occurs when large amounts of Mg are present in the soil. Foliar feed with any chemical fertilizer containing Mn.

BORON (B)

Growing shoots turn grey or die. Growing shoots appear burnt. Treat with one teaspoon of Boric acid (sold as eyewash) per gallon of water.

MOLYBDENUM (Mb)

Yellowing of middle leaves. Foliar feed with chemical fertilizer containing Mb.

ZINC (Zn)

White areas form at leaf tips and between veins. Occurs in alkaline soils. Zn deficiency can be treated by burying galvanized nails in the soil. Chemical fertilizer containing Zn can also be used.

OVER FERTILIZATION

Causes leaf tips to appear yellow or burnt. To correct soil should be flushed with three gallons of water per one gallon of soil.

Grow Chum :smoke:

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

Great bit of info there mate. I will be saving this

Cheers

Senzi

1 person likes this

Great bit of info there mate. I will be saving this

Cheers

Senzi

+1

Hi Chum, thanks for share all this good information with all of us :B): . I'll be saving all of this too, as Senzi did it, because is a very complete thread. :smokin:

Elegant and instructive work, mate.

Keep it sweet!

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
1 person likes this

Cheers Senzi,

Cheers Jaypp, I think it the simplest problem guide and very useful.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

hey chum hows the little un?

some informative posts there man!

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Day 12.

Baby J doing well AP chum,

Seems to be happy with everything, she has an open look to her and I am looking forward to training her ( Day 25 )

gallery_71942_5424_23030.jpg

One of her leaves is smaller than other, seen this many times, means nothing.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

+1

Hi Chum, thanks for share all this good information with all of us :B): . I'll be saving all of this too, as Senzi did it, because is a very complete thread. :smokin:

Elegant and instructive work, mate.

Keep it sweet!

Jaypp

DITTO!!!

Great post fella

Peace out

1 person likes this

Thank you SATIVAMARK, I am still learning some things, changing my grow method to this staggered grow with LST is exciting and I cannot wait to take all the photos of each stage.

I do think I got everything set now for my best grow, only changed onto Hydro foods recently so on a learning curve with them but everything coming together.

Had a misunderstanding over my PH for my grow medium which is non soil and this cost me on my last grow but still achieved a good yield.

All sorted now hopefully, will have to change my planned feed plan I should imageine with regards to strengths.

Have not grown a 9 weeker before so not sure when I will train her, around day 25 maybe.

Plan is to keep really low, starting LST by pulling tallest side stems down to height of lowest side stems and then bend the main stem over so they all the same height.

I cannot wait to have my little bed of J47 buds.

Thanks for the interest chum,

I will keep it Sweet as possible,

and I am looking forward to all the new grows that will be up soon with the new seeds so keep your eye out for those too chum,

1 person likes this

Day 14 everything going fine, got a bit of leaf curl. always get this at this stage and will sort it self out. Temps humidity and everything ok. Its always as the first leaves get bigger I get some curl, maybe it because i grow fronm start under 250 or maybe the timing of my fan and light out as the are on seperate timers. Anyway it wont effect plant for long.

She now on Bcuzz @ 1.5ml.

The plant pot is 11 litre and is 25cm wide.

gallery_71942_5424_15869.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_65950.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_62290.jpg

Grow Chum :skin_up:

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this