Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

Hi Sasquatch, I use 50/50 mix vermiculite/perlite in 11 litre pot, I normally average 60-90 grams each Sweet plant.

This looks like more, maybe 100 grams plus,

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

Cheers growchum, and congratulations about your harvest :wink: .

You are a master doing this and hope you enjoy this sweet fruits because you deserve all this.

Now is mandarine's time. I'll keep passing by

Jaypp

great result with the jack mate, i hope mine turns out the same.

and the gp is coming on well, looks like you have your head round the ph/ec stuff.

1 person likes this

Cheers chums, I had no weed so done a fast 3 day dry, hanged for 2 days, finish off drying off the stem, I remove all my smokable weed off stems and remove centre stalk by sliding/pulling buds along stalks/stems, this gives smaller weight than if I weighed the buds as they are but it helps me make my weed last as there is no waste, it all removed at harvest.

So the yield as decribed above, prepared weed, no stalks, totol yield, 70 grams, 2 x 30 gram bags and 10 grams in my tin, like I said all stalk and stem removed so a very good yield from a 30cm high plant, and I dry my weed out to the max dryness, the smoke is nice but obviously will be better in a couple of weeks.

Next harvest, Green Poison Auto, I am going to hang the buds for as long as possible for best result.

gallery_71942_5424_16068.jpg

Cream Mandarine @ 3 days

gallery_71942_5424_108811.jpg

Grow Room GPA & CM

gallery_71942_5424_51635.jpg

Thanks for passing by chums and your appreciation of my Sweet weed,

Grow Chum.

PS

The PH can be more critical in artificial medium, I have found 5.8-6.0 the best for the plant.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

nice result chum :guitar:

do you keep your trim mate? i got a cracking return of hash from my autos!

just used two buckets, two 2 litre pop bottles, a pair of womans tights, and a couple of coffee filters and you got hash :stoned::spliff:

best bit is it can be made on harvest day and putts you in smoke while ya crop drys! :smokin:

looking forward to your gp

atb chum

3 people like this

NO AP, I just smoke it, I would like to make hash, did not think I would get much off 1 plant, how much would I get off 1 plant and is there a video on UK420?

Cheers AP,

Grow Chum

1 person likes this

hi mate, there is an ice hash for free thread in the hash and oil forum mate will see if i can find it for you to have a look!

what you do is save leaf from each auto harvest then make it then to get more hash its worth doing even if only now and again as a treat to yourself? :D

the hash/taste/smoke/ is awesome and is much stonedness :stoned:

:yinyang:

2 people like this

hi mate, there is an ice hash for free thread in the hash and oil forum mate will see if i can find it for you to have a look!

what you do is save leaf from each auto harvest then make it then to get more hash its worth doing even if only now and again as a treat to yourself? :D

the hash/taste/smoke/ is awesome and is much stonedness :stoned:

Love it Auto china!!!

1 person likes this

Nice result chum enjoy your fruits mate, :skin_up:

Much Stonedness,irie

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind words chums, I have been watching your grows with interest and voted for micro in cream of the crop,

yes sounds like a plan, a ball a hash for christmas,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

Top link to a top guide there AutoPoter....

Sometimes it can take for-fucking-ever to find some stuff hereabouts!

Stay safe people!!

Cheers chums, I had no weed so done a fast 3 day dry, hanged for 2 days, finish off drying off the stem, I remove all my smokable weed off stems and remove centre stalk by sliding/pulling buds along stalks/stems, this gives smaller weight than if I weighed the buds as they are but it helps me make my weed last as there is no waste, it all removed at harvest.

So the yield as decribed above, prepared weed, no stalks, totol yield, 70 grams, 2 x 30 gram bags and 10 grams in my tin, like I said all stalk and stem removed so a very good yield from a 30cm high plant, and I dry my weed out to the max dryness, the smoke is nice but obviously will be better in a couple of weeks.

Next harvest, Green Poison Auto, I am going to hang the buds for as long as possible for best result.

Thanks for passing by chums and your appreciation of my Sweet weed,

Grow Chum.

PS

The PH can be more critical in artificial medium, I have found 5.8-6.0 the best for the plant.

Don't know how I managed not to see this post GrowChum,,, well I do actually,I've been getting kinda stoned on "cabbage" of late!

Nice result GrowChum you'll be well pleased with pushing two and a half oh zees...

Here's a Post-Harvest Tune for you!

1 person likes this

Cheers AP for finding and posting link, I am definately going to save trim from now on and try and make the biggest piece of hash I can at Christmas.

Cheers NGG, I am happy with result, when my friend paid £200 for an ounce of Cheese to sell it was still wet and on the stem. In that respect my 70 grams of ready to smoke herb, just as your tobacco would be ready to smoke, is a massive result.

Cheers Chums,

Grow chum.

Cheers AP for finding and posting link, I am definately going to save trim from now on and try and make the biggest piece of hash I can at Christmas.

Cheers NGG, I am happy with result, when my friend paid £200 for an ounce of Cheese to sell it was still wet and on the stem. In that respect my 70 grams of ready to smoke herb, just as your tobacco would be ready to smoke, is a massive result.

Cheers Chums,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this