Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

No problem KayToo, I think they sell other test pens cheap also, tds? shows ppm/parts per million nutrient levels. Ph pen does me, plant tells me if food strength wrong.

Enjoy your growing, I am enjoying mine, Jack47 Auto I would recommend to everyone, mine smelling more lemony now rather than mixed fruit, her buds are a nice size and she has about 75% orange hairs, some smaller buds look ready and are all orange hairs, so plan is to chop at nine weeks, a week today.

The Green Poison @ 16 days and Jack47 auto @ 8 weeks/56 days.

gallery_71942_5424_113651.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_20842.jpg

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

UPDATES

CREAM MANDARINE

I have germinated and planted into 11 litre pot a Cream Mandarine, still a 100% germination result for seeds direct from Sweet. She should pop up in next couple of days, with PH pen I should make no mistakes with this one. Starting her on nutirent mix of PH 6.0 and nutrient level of about 400ppm.

JACK47 AUTO

The Jack 47 Auto looks done, over 90% orange hairs and most buds look mature, rusty, just letting her dry out a bit in pot, will harvest in next couple of days at about 9 weeks, she looks good enough and I have no smoke. Will take some photos before and after harvest, not worth it today, grow room photos do her no justice, colours look wrong and we have had low natural light fot me to take her out of grow room for good photo.

GREEN POISON AUTO

The Green Poison Auto is 20 days old, I have already performed the LST, I am really excited about her, she is in perfect condition, I only removed 4 leaves to help me train plant and she still has her biggest leaves, she should boom. I took some photos and put them in gallery the other day, I did not post them because the colours looked wrong, this picture not bad. Her leaves are all the same colour but flash changes them. Will take her out for some good shots when we have good natural light.

gallery_71942_5424_2012.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_2392.jpg

Outside grow room with flash. It is hard to see but she will have a bed of at least 15 buds and should end up with a few more than that.

gallery_71942_5424_50646.jpg

The Grow Room,

gallery_71942_5424_49833.jpg

Thanks for passing by, enjoy your growing,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

Out with the old in with the new,

churning out some bud dude.

:smokin:

1 person likes this

Hi micro, yes trying to increase my yield to electric used, growing 1 plant at a time was not efficient, hopefully with good yields I can put some away for long cure and of course never run out of smoke,

Thanks for passing by,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

Stroll on baby!

Nice gardening chum!

I'm sure you're gonna enjoy your much deserved fruits...

Stay Safe, Green and Sweet china...

All the best............

1 person likes this

Hummmm

Chummy Yummi :grubsup:

Sweet!!

tommy

1 person likes this

Cheers chums, the Jack 47 auto has been harvested, she has broke my record I think, she looks like a 100 gram yield and all from a 30cm high plant, my best result yet.

gallery_71942_5424_83667.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_31926.jpg

Buds laid out on 4 feet/120cm of paper.

gallery_71942_5424_87808.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_38583.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_85424.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_78664.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_74905.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_17603.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_98319.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_37677.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_1818.jpg

Keep it sweet or you might miss out.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

Congrats chum!

Hope you enjoy.

Sweet Smokes and all that....

1 person likes this

Cheers NGG, you know most times I chop a plant it looks a bit less than I expected, these buds are bigger than expected, I am chuffed.

enjoy your growing and thanks for calling in, me chum.

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

congrats mate, and enjoy your fruits of labour :smokin:

1 person likes this

Cheers Chums, no time to waste, got to smoke myself to death before government has me starving to death :rofl:

So next grow is well under way, under ounces of drying out Jack47 Auto :thisbig:

Cream Mandarine @ 1 Day.

gallery_71942_5424_58424.jpg

The grow room, Green Poison Auto ( @ 21 Days ) now at the back and the Cream Mandarine ( @ 1 Day ) at the front. I will have to make the holes in plant pot for training.

gallery_71942_5424_18061.jpg

Grow Chum :smoke:

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

nice work chum!

the GP auto shall be bigger i can see it now! the big bit o devil in her pulls through with a good yeild mate :)

atb :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Well done chum nice harvest mate

herb looks sweet dude enjoy, :yep:

Onwards we venture :yinyang:

Chum there's a face in one of your bud's dude,I ve had a few over the years

Just thought I would point him out hope you don't mind

gallery_72243_4276_218074.jpg

All the best mate :yinyang:

Edited by micro mad
3 people like this

Cheers chums, she was quite well done orange hair wise but If I had weed to smoke I would of left her longer, no problem future grows, I should be ahead of myself now and each harvest I should be able to take my time.

The jar will be full from now on, unlike my brain, lights out, no one home.

Grow Chum.

Some sort of 1960's cartoon face on plant, from Dick Tracy possibly?

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

Hi GrowChum, glad to see you are doing so well with foot tall plants under a 250,which is what I've got. mine are on Day 33 in 7.5l round pots of coco and perlite.

Are yours coco?

1 person likes this