Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

Hi Chums, welcome to my new grow diary, a grow diary that will take me through most of 2013 as I do a continuous staggered 2 plant grow, harvesting and restarting at about every 4-5 weeks. I am only just starting so it will take some time to get up and running (70 days) but looking forward to this new way and will be doing LST training with all plants. I have placed one of my seeds on to germinate and hopefully she will be on show soon. The second plant will be added at about 5 weeks. I will change variety each time I harvest

It was just as hard to decide which one to start with as it was to pick the seeds themselves out of Sweets large range. I picked the juiciest looking seed, yum yum. Which one would you pick?

gallery_71942_5424_25238.jpg

A big thank you to Sweet Seeds and Tommy :notworthy:

and another welcome to Jaypp.

See Ya Soon Chums

Grow Chum

4 people like this

Fine line up you have their.

Will be good to watch.

Cheers Flourite, am looking forward to the grow year, each one of these new to me and looking forward to trying to put some away to cure for longer.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum

All the best grow chum .

Are they all autos ? Or is cream mandarine a regular plant ? You might like to grow the auto alongside the regular plant while it's vegging .

Take it easy .

Hi SilC they all autos, gave up on regular seeds a long time ago, life too short and Sweet autos really good buds and strength.

Grow Chum,

1 person likes this

all the very best in this diary GC and for 2013 when it comes!

always feel as a grower that i wish most of my life away :rofl:

:yinyang:

Cheers AP, time goes fast, soon be Christmas and be planning 2014 lol

,ate you just know thats true!

going to be doing some GP and MR non auto towards the end of 2013 myself and will be in a big tent so looking forward to that!

will be doing a diary here with them also

atb

Hey Chum, good luck with the grow mate and yes decisions decisions on which bean to crack first!

Peace and pot :hippy:

Great stuff AP, look forward to your diary.

Cheers Serpent, they all winners, I keep it secret no longer, I have gone for the Jack 47 to kick things off as it has been on my wanted to grow list for some time. It was so hard to decide I was close to putting the names in a hat to choose.

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

Sweet line up mate! and loving the sound of your plans with the staggered grow it will be interesting to watch :guitar:

Good luck sir!

Senzi

:shuriken:

Good choice grow chumm.

Good luck on your journey :-)

Good luck dude :yep:

Im hoping to do the same kinda thing with my micro grow :smokin:

Hi Grow Chum!

Nice one my friend, it will be interesting to watch, thanks for your will to try all these 3rd Generation autoflowering strains. Hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoyed the other strains you already tried from Sweet Seeds.

Keep it up and a sweet 2013 to you, your family, friends and to all our mates who visit and post our subforum here at UK420 :yep:

Sweet smokes! :santa:

tommy

2 people like this

Cheers for all the good wishes chums, nice to see you in my new diary,

Cheers Tommy, best wishes to you and your family.

Best wishes to all my chums for 2013.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this