Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gandhara

Nepalese Ex-stock freebies

46 posts in this topic

lol

haha, yep!

so how that's more than three yearssince they went in the soil, right?

lol i need one of them slaps as i was given up on beans after 7 days lol

lol

haha, yep!

so how that's more than three yearssince they went in the soil, right?

Yessiree ! Three years now :rofl: !!!

Talk about hardcore seeds !

1 person likes this

"It's A Kind Of Magic" :)

1 person likes this

That's super cool. lol makes me wanna pop some of these beans I've been sitting on.

a bit of update on the Nepalese side of life,

this is what it looked like a week ago

X 20161021 141627

It lost a lot of leaves. I managed to get it to be small and quite branchy using corky's technique and also the fact that the seed sprouted late in the season (not my decision but that was good). I don't master his technique yet but it certainly provided decent results. I'm impatient to try it with Nanda devi plants one day !

The plant was very resinous as you can see from the seeded flowery tops glistening under the sun a week ago :

20161021 141503

20161021 141510

20161021 141519

20161021 141529

20161021 141538

20161021 141557

20161021 141610

Then I just decided to harvest her today so these are them tops as of today :

c20161029 223259

c20161029 174018

c20161029 173951

c20161029 173833

c20161029 173809

c20161029 173801

Pop them thang :smartass: :smartass: :smartass: :

ptt20161029 222943

As I mentionned the plant is very resinous to the extent that my fingers went sticky by just holding the stems as I was harvesting the tops. They have a very strong heavy smell of over ripen mango ! Also the leaves have a very pleasant fresh flowery green smell. During the growth, I used to top her and eat the tops they tasted like the smell : light and fresh flowery green that was delicious and for some reason summery I thought. I loved it.
As mentionned the plant has been seeded but I don't know by what : could be a Himalayan male or an Ukhrul male or an ACE male (PCK or Nepjam or Tikal or Orient Express), I have no idea. It has probably been seeded by several males actually.
As for the goodies, well I haven't tasted it yet obviously but already I feel this Nepalese has the hallmark of great stuff. I'll make sure to keep you posted once I get the opportunity to vape some of them ripen empty calyxes.
@Namkha: Is there any chance this strain will ever be available again ?

PS: How do you guys get to post super big pictures ? I host mine on the site and the 600k size limit doesn't do my pictures justice !

5 people like this

Really cool gandhara. Is this the plant that sprouted years after being planted? I really should get to my Nepalese highland seeds soon.

Really cool gandhara. Is this the plant that sprouted years after being planted? I really should get to my Nepalese highland seeds soon.

Yes it is.

intersting gandhara,,, lovely pics ,,had a seed take a whole year to germ its very unuusual for me one time only so far ,,doin a small seed run with a lone nanda devi female ,bred her to mexican male ag and a kumoani tiny plants that smell beutiful hoping i can harvest some ripe seeds look about two weeks away

1 person likes this

Hi gandhara,

the nepalese looks really promising. :)

Regarding the picture size limit..., I use a DSLR which gives me pictures in a range between 3 and 6 MB (depending on colors etc.).

I reduce them to 30-40% of its original size (width/length) incl. JPEG compression and that gives me mostly <600 KB pic size.

To do the job I use Faststone Image Viewer.

//RDK

1 person likes this

good to hear about the resin and the nice smell

looks like quite a feral phenotype

but will be interesting to see what it passes on to the next generation - e.g. whether some of the classier Nepalese genes are inherited... because that batch of seeds is the last I got from a grower making some very good Nepalese charas

I don't have any immediate plans to get any more Nepalese genetics

1 person likes this

Well I just couldn’t resist sampling the Nepalese buds. Normally I would’ve waited at least three months for it to be well cured before tasting it but well I didn’t. When I opened the bag, the smell had changed a bit, there was still that overripen mango but mixed with a rancid butter/cream smell. A fat smell, a bit disgusting really.

But then I vaped it, I did two balloons (not at once) and boy that thing is strong ! This felt like a medium plant from a super killer batch if that makes any sense. It’s actually HALLUCINOGENIC : I was getting sparkling multicoloured wireframe close eyed visuals !!! All this from seeded bud, imaging how the hash would feel : probably dynamite stratospheric stuff ! Also the vapor was quite thick from all the resin and strangely didn’t have the same smell as the bud : more like a musky sour smell.

It is short lived though : creeper comeup over half an hour then heavy psychedelic plateau for another half an hour, abrupt drop off at the 1h point and basically gone twenty minute later. Very strong stuff overall and when Namkha wrote that this had « superb potency » well he wasn’t kidding... We’ll see how the high evolves as the curing improves.

​Oh and I do have seeds :smartass:​.

Edited by gandhara
6 people like this

I hope this Nepalese and other Nepalese strains are released soon! :) Your smoke report Gandhara has made me want to try this strain out. Thank you Gandhara for the amazing pictures. 

KK

On 10/02/2017 at 11:12 AM, Kush_Kloud said:

I hope this Nepalese and other Nepalese strains are released soon! :) Your smoke report Gandhara has made me want to try this strain out. Thank you Gandhara for the amazing pictures. 

KK

No immediate plans to get any Nepalese strains back, sorry.

1 person likes this

gives red eyes and makes you very bakedly baked indeed:smokin:

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0