Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thc4free

What happend to fleur du mal ?

66 posts in this topic

Well I've had my confirmation email and my seeds are on the way.

Much respect to B and also many thanks for the opportunity to turn the clock back with a couple of my all time favourites.

Looking forward to getting these going.

On 4/21/2018 at 3:58 PM, Robot808 said:

Can anyone help me?? I can't put my uk address in for some reason, how are others able to do it, what am i doing wrong. Ive emailed them but no reply as of yet. Thanks

UK orders should be working fine now. If anyone has issues or q's please contact me here via PM or, (best) at the FDMSeeds website.  -b420

1 person likes this

Good to see ya back in action, @Baudelaire, shame I can't grow at the mo, I'd have been wanting to re-acquaint myself with my old flame, the General's Daughter!

Hopefully be hearing some good reports of her soon, and reading some diaries.

:smokin:

1 person likes this

My first package received today, 2 x GD and Durban mix. Actually it arrived yesterday but I wasn't home to pay the handling charge on it which was £15.86.

I`ll be finishing off my current batch then starting on the fdm genetics in a few weeks, kind regards to b.

handling charge on it which was £15.86.

Can you describe what this "handling charge" is? Is it a customs duty/VAT? I would like to eliminate this if possible. We don't encounter this with other countries in Europe or elsewhere. Everyone likes tracking but tracking is a two-way street. FDM can deliver internationally, quickly, cheaply, and securely, and without customs issues, if the customer is willing to forgo bulky stealth package and tracking. 100% success to over 20 countries. Inquire via PM if interested.   -b420

Had a heads up about these being on sale and couldn`t resist,pity Im having a break or they would be in dirt already,still something nice for when I do start again,

Thanks to Mr B for keeping these going :yep:

large.SAM_4895.JPG

7 people like this