Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thc4free

What happend to fleur du mal ?

60 posts in this topic

Happy 420

Glad I popped in,, not been here for a while.

1 hour ago, Tenchie said:

Exciting times indeed. Looking forward to my order of:

c99

Gd

Esb

Tenchie.

I've got the same coming and the Durban mix and DurbanThaiXc99

Can't wait, had Cindy and GD back in the day so know what to expect but really looking forward to trying ot's ESB.

Happy 420 ppl.

Edited by H + H2O
Happy 420!
1 person likes this

this is gonna be a bandwagon I jump on 

Always wanted to try Esb, looks like I'm going to miss out again :(

Someone grow loads and give me some lol

some nice old strains b. glad to see you back. you should have the smottie remixed on there bro. banging plants them where:smokin:

8 minutes ago, Golden Syrup said:

@smokie1 b c f c wrong guy mate!

cheers, i never new that. lol 

1 hour ago, Cursed said:

Always wanted to try Esb, looks like I'm going to miss out again :(

Someone grow loads and give me some lol

I don't think it's a limited run mate. Start saving them pennies.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Cambium said:

I don't think it's a limited run mate. Start saving them pennies.

Monies not the issue dude, I have no where to grow and a fridge full of beans waiting patiently in line for their chance to shine. I'd like to get some and whack them in the fridge but it would feel like a waste, they'd sit there slowly dying, like all my other seeds, and I'd feel guilty for denying them the chance of life.

I mean I've just popped 40 seeds (mainly freebies and f2s made before I stopped) in the vain hope that I will have enough time, when I'm not revising for exams, to find a plot and populate it. I'm not holding my breath, but I can dream. If I'm real lucky I might pull in about half ounce from the garden like last year lol

Maybe one day in the future circumstances will be kind, I somehow doubt it though lol

I'm not bitter............much.............

I'll be able to grow again one day, maybe in 18yrs when the little one moves out lol

Edited by Cursed
1 person likes this

I can't seem to purchase any, its not letting me put in a UK address when i go to checkout :mellow:

What did i miss?  whats growing?

Happy 420

On 20/04/2018 at 2:29 PM, Robot808 said:

I can't seem to purchase any, its not letting me put in a UK address when i go to checkout :mellow:

Can anyone help me?? I can't put my uk address in for some reason, how are others able to do it, what am i doing wrong. Ive emailed them but no reply as of yet. Thanks

I made contact via the website contact form, received an email back offering to accept the order via mail, and so then replied to that with my order details, I then got a total price and the payment details which I carried through on Thursday.

Only slight concern is the lack of an confirmation email since payment, but it's been a busy end to the week for 420'rs so we'll let that slide for now.

Hope that helps!

Edited by H + H2O
Missed details
2 people like this

6 hours ago, H + H2O said:

I made contact via the website contact form, received an email back offering to accept the order via mail, and so then replied to that with my order details, I then got a total price and the payment details which I carried through on Thursday.

Only slight concern is the lack of an confirmation email since payment, but it's been a busy end to the week for 420'rs so we'll let that slide for now.

Hope that helps!

Hey man thanks for that, hopefully they will reply to my email & do the same for me

thanks man :woot::yep:

sent them email 

hoping to get that famous "Generals Daughter"all the old timers here rave about (i just gotta try it )and also the sweet tooth 4