Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thc4free

What happend to fleur du mal ?

66 posts in this topic
43 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Looks like FDM only ship inside the US

we are in discussions with him at the moment ;)

22 people like this

5 minutes ago, Joolz said:

That's what I call on it ! 

Nice one boss 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, Joolz said:

Great news that.

Really like the sound of ESB. 

Nigerian skunk dj shorts blueberry. 

Any chance of a delivery to Spain? :rolleyes:

4 people like this

They have some good looking stuff. Reasonably priced. Honest about the lineage. Looking forward to trying some. It looks like they ship international on larger orders. Looking for a good C99.

2 people like this

My heart jumped so high when I see princess 88 x c99

then sunk so low when I see it was out of stock ..

we used to be so spoiled smoking princess from very early 90s and tbh I've never found something so nice

apart from shiva from  mid 90's when I started growing ..

grabbed some esb used to have a clone years ago but got lost when I great friend moved on ,but I know he still has it .

2 people like this

Heard of a few of these strains, but was impressed that someone germed a seed 15 yrs old.

Many moons ago, I did collect a few bags of seeds from the various foreign imports we would see. Landraces from around the world. Back then few would even name a strain of weed, you'd be lucky if any dealer knew the exact origin. Sometimes, we'd see a good supply of certain foreign weed. Columbian Gold was one of my most memorable. Jamaicans would always have access to Jamaican weed. Most of the Moroccan bales of 'bush' and the African, were likely done over for hash production before being left to get that mouldy smell that usually comes off the brownish imported rubbish. Even so, bad as the smoke was, I cannot help but wonder how the seeds may have grown out with some loving care and attention.

I'm going to search for any stashes of foreign import seeds I might have kept. Next time I'm in Amsterdam, I might keep an eye out for foreign imported weed with a few seeds in there for good luck. I know its a lottery but I'd love to find a suitable father, something unknown in commercial seed production, I'd like to join it in holy matrimony with a Skunk 1 phenotype I've held onto for over a decade.

Anyhow, I would advise anyone out there who finds some good foreign import, with seeds, to keep hold of them. They were the seeds that started all this.

As great as it is to see all the old strains being kept, what excites me also is the possibilities for the future. I think every grower, once they have a few harvests, will think about how some special keeper could be improved and made better. For now I'm happy to pick and choose from the insanely growing number of strains out there. Someday, I guess we'd all love to be able to produce our own strain.

Onwards and upwards.

Oh, one last questions for the breeders...

I have a skunk 1 phenotype so can I just give it a name? After all, that's what they did with Cheese. Nobody calls it a Sensi Seeds Skunk 1 (or whatever seed bank led to it)

Or would I have to cross that Skunk 1 to be able to give it a suitable name?

I just feel left out when people rave about their fancy named plants and all I can say is 'I got a Skunk 1 phenotype"

Posted (edited)

Was it sweetooth 4 the had the Knick name "fist full of dollars" ?

Edited by NICEDREAMS
1 person likes this

@Cambium, The pheno I had was superb. Smell, hit, ease of growth were all top drawer. If you think what you find is pukka, I would advise selling one's shirt and undercrackers for it!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So many good words... I'm blushing :blushing:

Fleur du Mal is indeed "back". Full info on our selection at fdmseeds.com. You can reach me directly at b420 AT fdmseeds.com. 

But to answer the above questions directly:

- We ship internationally, to any country that doesn't prosecute as a capital offense.

- Stealth and regular discreet available. Simple discreet shipping w/o tracking to UK is only $5 per pack.

- No payment through the website, place your order and choose "bank wire" as the payment option. I will respond with details.

- The P88xC99 cross will be re-released in the fall 2018.

- Generals Daughter is the same cross of the G13 Airborne cut X Cinderella 99 that Arnold Layne and others loved so much in 2004-5. It's in F4 now. 

- Ot1's beautiful ESB line is dear to me. My work is aimed (as with the Sweet Tooth 5 project) at preservation and improvement of it's best expressions through careful sibling crosses and line breeding. The goal is to maintain the line's vigor while stabilizing it's best traits. If that sounds rather elemental, it is. Sometimes the best a breeder can do is to leave well enough alone.

Thanks to Joolz, the ole' git, and everyone here for the good vibes and patience with my spam. Looking forward to playing a larger sponsor role here soon if things fall together.

-b420

my-shop-logo-1511888004.jpg

Edited by Baudelaire
43 people like this

This is all great news. Very excited. 

2 people like this

Exciting times indeed. Looking forward to my order of:

c99

Gd

Esb

Tenchie.

6 people like this

Great news as I missed them first time around.

Will deffo be stocking the vault with some of your seeds.

peace!

lil d.

2 people like this

This makes me happy, return of some great phenos, let the hunt begin.

Lots of respect for B420 and what is he doing.

2 people like this

WOW!! Great news!!!

I never thought I would get the opportunity to grow out ESB - looking forward to seeing how it compared to my Oldtimes. 

Will defo be placing an order when funds permit :) 

@Baudelaire - thanks for keeping your work going. 

4 people like this