Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thc4free

What happend to fleur du mal ?

60 posts in this topic

So i see fleur du mal has vanished :headpain:

is there any strain out the even closely related or similar to janis, the smoke is out of this world.

it was a mix of blue widow and something?? sweet tooth maybe?

tar guys :stoned:

The demise of Fleur Du Mal is IMHO a genuine tragedy and a massive loss to the pot world. Happened a fair while ago now, Beaudelaire (sp? sorry) went off the map, dunno if folks more knowledgeable than me know why. But the FDM Cinderella 99 was probably the last genuine Cindy available in seed form, and their other strains (like the Blue Widow) were really nice. I wish I'd kept cuttings, cos they were my very first grows, when I knew fuck all about it. If only I'd known :doh:

hey booj

ooooh the C99 forgot all about her.... tragic really is :wallbash:

if the blue widows lost , ill never find anything close to my beloved janis ..... f**k you police , f**k you prohibition :yinyang:

As Booj said...big loss to growers of cannabis. He cared about his genetics and the people who grew them.

IIRC, he was basically hounded off the boards and out of breeding by a few venomous idiots.

It's a shame he's not about any more and an even bigger one that I don't have any of his genetics :(

Edited by Chomper
1 person likes this

hey booj

ooooh the C99 forgot all about her.... tragic really is :wallbash:

if the blue widows lost , ill never find anything close to my beloved janis ..... f**k you police , f**k you prohibition :yinyang:

Janis, that was the other one.

My first proper grow was a pack of FDM mixed seeds - C99, Blue Widow and Janis Special (I think it cost me about £20 lol ).

If only I'd realised what I had :doh: They were proper great strains. I hope someone still has some of the seeds to keep the genetics going, cos the C99 especially was a fucking exceptional strain.

1 person likes this

Always haters about , all i know is my janis has two distinct phenos both absolutely amazing , one slightly bushier/stocker had her in my collection a good 4 years

cheers mate

Edited by thc4free

Amazing genetics IMHO booj

i got to smoke the C99 a couple of times , words cant describe

never had the plesure of having her in my room though :)

yes very well priced genetics aswell iirc :yinyang:

Posted (edited)

I've just seen that fleur du mal are selling seeds again. I might be a bit behind the times on this one, but has beaudelaire started this back up? Is it the same parent stock as before? They are selling some of their old names, generals daughter c99, janis etc, also what looks like a rework of @oldtimer1's ESB. 

Anyone got any info, particularly on the ESB, generals daughter parentage? This was the most recent thread I could find.

Edited by Cambium
3 people like this

On 26/11/2012 at 1:34 PM, Boojum said:

Janis, that was the other one.

My first proper grow was a pack of FDM mixed seeds - C99, Blue Widow and Janis Special (I think it cost me about £20 lol ).

If only I'd realised what I had :doh: They were proper great strains. I hope someone still has some of the seeds to keep the genetics going, cos the C99 especially was a fucking exceptional strain.

i just germed a 15 year old fleur de mal blue widow ...for old times sake ..it germed like it was a new seed ..

8 people like this

large.5ac52f4340c73_fluerdemalbluewidow.JPG

9 people like this

this one @Boojum?

Silver Pearl x Blue Widow

The Pearl meets the Widow and sings the blues. A tribute to legendary San Francisco blues singer Janis Joplin, this cross between Sensi Seed’s Silver Pearl and a cross of original '96 vintage DJ Short Blueberry x original Aloha White Widow brings fruity, frosty heavy buds with a balanced head.

Sativa/Indica mix: 60/40
Maturation period: 8-9 weeks

1 hour ago, Cambium said:

I've just seen that fleur du mal are selling seeds again. I might be a bit behind the times on this one, but has beaudelaire started this back up? Is it the same parent stock as before? They are selling some of their old names, generals daughter c99, janis etc, also what looks like a rework of @oldtimer1's ESB. 

I've been in touch with the guy on another platform.

Answers to the name anyway!

And it would seem to be original stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Cambium said:

Anyone got any info, particularly on the ESB, generals daughter parentage? This was the most recent thread I could find.

Same lines and gene's, different parents afaik..

eta: Will have a look, but think theres a pretty lengthy thread over on the IC.

eta: Iirc it was early 2017 @Cambium .. If the parents are F1's from the original stock, dont think you can wrong.

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Cheers @Gerfish @stickyblack any idea when they started back up? Always wanted to give generals daughter a shot, it was one of those that I felt like I missed out on at the time. Nice to see it back. 

Edited by Cambium
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cambium said:

generals daughter parentage?

AFAIK or remember

The original GD was G13xc99xNL  or some mix of those. I only got to try a mate's work at this. I got the second version which was (I think)  GD without the NL in the mix. This one was a little more liable to hermie and I think that's what balls it up for Fleur de Mal