Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

593 posts in this topic

I didn't realize there was a throat burn appreciation thread I will have to have a read, has this stuff got any better genetically, does it get you stoned yet? It never used to, I used to call it "nearly there weed" for three reasons, waiting for them to finish and mold and waiting for it to kick in.

Prob get slammed by the PM society for me comments, but each to there own, I know how hard it is to get a decent smoke in our Jonny dampo conditions, I'm waiting myself for some big bud to finish, but only consider outdoor gange as cooking weed these days.

It's only been around for a few years I thought. Well grown with a good cure, it does the job and isn't particularly harsh.

I didn't realize there was a throat burn appreciation thread I will have to have a read, has this stuff got any better genetically, does it get you stoned yet? It never used to, I used to call it "nearly there weed" for three reasons, waiting for them to finish and mold and waiting for it to kick in.

Prob get slammed by the PM society for me comments, but each to there own, I know how hard it is to get a decent smoke in our Jonny dampo conditions, I'm waiting myself for some big bud to finish, but only consider outdoor gange as cooking weed these days.

TBH, last year some of my PM wasn't great and it was a bit rough on the throat. Some of it was decent enough though as far as outdoor bud goes, very hashy tasting and smooth.

Anyway, there are some decent phenos to be found. This year I've found a really good one which pisses all oveer any I cropped last year, and I've only had a wee tester from some early chopped buds.

Some photos of the decent pheno:

gallery_73695_4381_119700.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_155074.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_93758.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_25229.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_134612.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_28514.jpg

11 people like this

"nearly there weed"

Agreed.

, but only consider outdoor gange as cooking weed these days.

Strongly disagreed

1 person likes this

PM seems a bit hit & miss, need to cut from & label all of your ladies at the begining of the season, & do a bean run on the sexiest pheno at the end of the season when you can compare the essentials, like mould resistance & general quality

Cant see me growing it again unless I have any beans left in my tin.

i would definitely grow again, it smells so amazing, and tastes great, not had any mold on the buds yet

2 people like this

The main thing with PM is that it's the most reliable guerilla seed. It's a consistent fem with great mold resistance and great yield. Yes there are better smokes and earlier finishes, but PM still is yet to be beaten for ease.

2 people like this

Not saying I don't appreciate the noble PM

gallery_68771_5715_10512.jpg

4 people like this

@@Gom JibbarDon't get me wrong here I love outdoor gange, can't beat the sun for bringing out the phenos and flavours, I was in morocco earlier in the year stoning about, NICE!

it's just that over here it takes too long for the sun to get down to 12 hours, What I have tried is planting out in 2 double thick perforated bin liners in an attempt to restrict root growth and try and force the plants to mature earlier, I've tried all sorts, This year I considered forcing by using a blacked out floor less four man dome with a camo net over the top to induce flowering but my plot this year is too inaccessable , maybe next year, It's bloody hard that's what I know so work and hats off to all you outdoor guys,

I'm getting too old for all that stuff these days, gone micro and led, just want some quality for me sen, nice pics @@Guerrillero and @@Punta Roja...enjoy. :v:

@@Gom Jibbar, everything purple not just maroc. just not a fan, never rated purple haze neither each to there own eh, not grown in our conditions anyways.

Edited by nughead

chop Time

gallery_81343_8557_154152.jpg

gallery_81343_8557_6338.jpg

gallery_81343_8557_152133.jpg

12 people like this

@@Hazeworks, those buds look insane! I will be so happy if I get buds looking like that! Toppa Top!!!!

I keep coming on this thread love pm that's all I'm growing next year

purple maroc

3 people like this

i find pm better than purple Frisian but,neither are what im looking for.

I have found in this years stock that nearly all of mine are purple. Could do with some green ones really