Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

593 posts in this topic

looks like your gonna be smoking PM's for a good while buddy not that thats a bad thing at all, i only got a little of it last year i found it's a really nice smoke overall and the extract hash was to die for :yes: which is great as i'm a lover of extracts.

Good job ;)

Anasrzi

I've just been to Tescos got my bucket, got my ice, got my new hash Bags 15 quid of Ebay so we shall see. The quality seems really good. I had some shipped over from the states I thought were shit. These ones have cloth on the sides with the screens at the base so I think these will be easier to wash down. I've grabbed 2 big hand fulls of chopped bud and trimmings just popped them in the freezer to ice up.Haven't tried this way before but will report back tonight :D

1 person likes this

My first season with PM, and I'm most definitely full of appreciation for it! :D

Seriously, thank you to everyone here for putting me on to it. :yep: I had a shite year last year with KC36, but this PM has really opened my eyes as to the potential of GG'ing in the UK - absolutely smashing it, got tloads of bud and I ain't even took down half me plants yet! Target for the year has already been smashed, loving it. :D

Edited by Guerrillero
5 people like this

Just measured in 254 grams of dried bud :) now into the curing jars. 2nd year growing PM saved me this year. Upping the anty next year

1 person likes this

Made some oil from Purple Maroc buds

gallery_42175_3671_514201.jpg

And some jelly hash

gallery_42175_3671_701968.jpg

gallery_42175_3671_587252.jpg

Edited by PureSmkr
16 people like this

I feel high just looking at that @@PureSmkr

2 people like this

Last of the PM's brought home. Lost about 30% this year due to mold dam shame pulling a hole plant with a couple ounce worths and the monster tops were set in. Oh well I'll end up with 10 oz this year compared to one mini Purple power and a shit load of mold from the Hollands hope last year. All in all it's been a good year. Next year I will be fucking going ape. :D

gallery_73209_5433_116108.jpg

gallery_73209_5433_7673.jpg

gallery_73209_5433_5110.jpg

gallery_73209_5433_347494.jpg

3 people like this

Repost from Random thread:

gallery_18893_7393_54617.jpg

6 people like this

Can anyone give us a bit of insight/smoke report upon the purple and green phenos?? Both smell devine!!!!!

There is a few phenos i have found, mostly purple for me though, im yet to see a fully green pheno. Id say the taste of them overall is hashy sort of spicy with a hazy taste coming through on some, not the tastiest smoke but its ok. This year i think the Purple Marocs taste better, i don't know if its just me or what but if they have changed it in some way it is for the better to improve taste imo, i know iv said before on here that i didn't think much of it the last 2 years but now im changing my mind.

There is a few phenos i have found, mostly purple for me though, im yet to see a fully green pheno. Id say the taste of them overall is hashy sort of spicy with a hazy taste coming through on some, not the tastiest smoke but its ok. This year i think the Purple Marocs taste better, i don't know if its just me or what but if they have changed it in some way it is for the better to improve taste imo, i know iv said before on here that i didn't think much of it the last 2 years but now im changing my mind.

My purple maroks out smell any other strain iv done this year they smell of opal fruits and stink to high heaven deffo different from last year lets hope the smoke and potency follows suit

lol 33 ..Purple marocs that stink to high heaven, you sure you havnt mixed your labels up with something else. They always have had that sort of fruity thing going on but they definitely do not stink to high heaven, i have 5 plants drying literally 10 feet away from me without a filter and i cant smell a thing, same goes for when ive had a shower and go back into the same room i still cant smell a thing.

2 people like this

6wks - 42days in flower.. mould ere n there but some still trucking on. :sly:

med_gallery_79779_6356_130915.jpg

2 people like this

gallery_80057_6588_112219.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_59817.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_151240.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_33762.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_45066.jpg

Until Next Time...............

4 people like this

well ive crossed the pm with sleestack x skunk in the hope it might taste different

I can only hope it still flowers nice an early any one else crossed pms and got any results

2 people like this