Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

593 posts in this topic

end of Oct sounds good for meh..

long time but me apples gonna take till end of Nov that's if.

dont stress too much spike, it's still a good smoke cropped a couple of week early.

or it can go into the bubble sacks

Got to love a pleasant suprise, little PM thats been fending for herself, wasn't expecting what i found

Found one little tiny bit of mould on her, she'll be ready in about 2 weeks i recon.

1 person likes this

Come on big pics HKB...

gallery_76582_7015_10018.jpg

EF

Edited by Elephant Face
1 person likes this

Come on big pics HKB...

gallery_76582_7015_10018.jpg

EF

Fuck sake stop showing off!

I've tried can't get my head round it, got a few for the random thread will have another go.

Its easy mate if stuck i will explain harder if you want its just I hate seeing all these great pics from other people pics as thumbnails....

EF

3 people like this

I've got it up to the part where you said to copy image address in URL i can't find it. I've got some lovely pics of a green pheno shaman

... I've got some lovely pics of a green pheno shaman

I'm with EF, let's see em in all their glory ;)

Try this:

In your gallery select the pic and go to options top right

Big pics

Select "share links" and copy the BBCode, then paste that in your reply post.

Big pics

I know ironically I've put my pics above as thumbnails but I'm on my iphone and can't copy the BBCode as shown above lol

2 people like this

Thats different to how I do it but same solution i guess.

EF

1 person likes this

My way

1: Just click on pic in gallery and right click and click to go to "direct link to this image file"

You are now on white page with just your pic yer?

2: Right click pic and select copy image address.

3Now go to the thread your in and in text box icons just under smiley face is image button, press this and a box appears which asay URL, copy the address you just got from you image in step 2.

Boom its in your message BIG.

If lots of pics i have uk420 open twice once in my gallery to copy images address other open in thread i am posting them in.

Simples, when you know how!

EF

PS THIS IS ON A MAC MAY ME BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERNT ON PC BUT DOUBT IT JUST IN CASE THOU.

Edited by Elephant Face

@@Elephant Face Do you need 2 screens open? if so this may be the problem as i on a pocket book and one covers the other so i cant paste as i cant see where it's got to go.

It just helps not essential, if putting lots in of pics in one post i can have thread open in one and other my gallery with pics i want to post.

EF

Cameras come today so no more excuses for shitty pictures :yahoo:

I saw some very well composed pics this morning,much better than mine,I just point and shoot,this guy had a top of the range smart-phone and every single dew-drop was glistening on the plants,pin sharp pics,some people have a photogenic eye.

My IPone is shit for it mate...plus it doesn't have the shaky hand feature lol