Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smurfy

passion the dutchy , testing autos for a nice dude called Tony

286 posts in this topic

looking good man you gona be sticking with autos for a while?

looking good man you gona be sticking with autos for a while?

No mate doing a regular seeds grow next,but want to build a smallish cab and maybe have a couple of autos continually giving me smoke. Autos are bloody great but dont think i could just stick to them all the time.

I'm still learning the wonderful world of growing my own and i enjoy the buzz you get from photo period growing. I haven't done regs yet so that's the plan for my next grow and diary :guitar::yinyang:

Edited by SmurfyJesus
2 people like this

Oh I will as soon as they arrive mah wee blue chum even gonna resurrect the ol NFT for a side by side wi compost methinks should be entertaining at the very least. :wassnnme:

Toke it easy bud.

Hazy :skin_up:

1 person likes this

And on the Thirty fifth day

:angel_not:

Right so a few things have happened in the last week that may be interesting. Well to me its interesting but, it may send others right over the edge mentally due to the sheer interestingness of it all :taz:

Firstly the DP auto s are now in full control of the tent now, due to Coup d'état And i must tell you that all non DP Auto's were instantly and ruthlessly executed :execute: By order of the great and merciful Tony. StarRder/mazar auto's have some room to spread there branches and that exactly what they are doing.

Next is one of the mazars have had a reaction of some kind :ohmygod:not sure what has caused this, although i was told it may well be heat issues which surprises me as my temps seem good and is only happened on one of the mazers and the other three seem ok. Also there is no actual heat damage to the leaves just curling up at the margin, i have a few pictures of the problem

gallery_57801_4249_91041.jpg

I have raised my light to around 12" canopy to bulb. the problem is still there although not as severe looking so im just gonna keep a closer eye on my temps at canopy

Plants all received 1ml bloom this morning. See how they react to that.

they really are ferocious growers and there uptake of water has surprised me. Don't have any measurements for them at the moment but i will get the tape out for the next update.

Oh before i get some pictures up, i have a starRyder and a mazar in soil and i'm just awaiting there arrival any day now :clapping:

starRyder auto

gallery_57801_4249_64982.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_13810.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_165097.jpg

A wee bit of an unscheduled supper crop :wassnnme:

gallery_57801_4249_21430.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_96293.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_343346.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_40132.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_108697.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_192566.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_235013.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_296828.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_144614.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_50422.jpg

As you can seeStarRyder B took a major hissy fit and refused to turn and face the camera :wassnnme: a bit fecking rowdy these DP Auto's :fish:

[/center]

I would just like to say that during the making of this update, i made my wife and kids dinner, had a bowel movement, shut the pooter down twice, stared at the screen for a total of 25min cos my mind had went completely blank, and thought something was crawling up my leg twice :stoned:

Tara

6 people like this

the great and merciful Tony, yes I like that....

1 person likes this

Fine autos Smurfy .

A skin blue wall with a pink skirting board .

They said I watched too many cartoons and you lads were just a 'pigment' of my imagination . :blub::bag:

3 people like this

Fine autos Smurfy .

A skin blue wall with a pink skirting board .

They said I watched too many cartoons and you lads were just a 'pigment' of my imagination . :blub::bag:

lol yeah dude that's a project that went way wrong :blushing:

1 person likes this

Bangin blue'un :bangin:

I got that leaf curl on nearly every auto I've done to some extent bro, don't sweat it they look mint :yep:

Need a good Brazilian like lol

Flower show starts now smurfy

Them SR like a good feed mind ya might have to do different feeds for them, bout 7 weeks full whack like 4-5ml ;)

Atb :santa:

1 person likes this

Bangin blue'un :bangin:

I got that leaf curl on nearly every auto I've done to some extent bro, don't sweat it they look mint :yep:

Need a good Brazilian like lol

Flower show starts now smurfy

Them SR like a good feed mind ya might have to do different feeds for them, bout 7 weeks full whack like 4-5ml ;)

Atb :santa:

aye cheers CannabisKing, they do look like there going to be hungry feckers. Thanks for the advice much appreciated :yinyang:

Passion the Dutchy lol lol lol legendary grow diary title. lol I'd write more Smurfy but I can't see very well through my tears lol

2 people like this

Passion the Dutchy lol lol lol legendary grow diary title. lol I'd write more Smurfy but I can't see very well through my tears lol

One does try Mr bond. cheers mate, nowt wrong with a bit daftness :hi:

1 person likes this

Nice looking weans mate

1 person likes this

Hey Smurfy they are all looking great mate..

Wouldn't worry about the leaf curl too much...My starRyders and AM's both seem light sensitive and as CK said, most autos i've seen seem to get the leaf curl (maybe it's something to do with the Ruderalis genetics needed for autos...) As you can see that it's affecting all the leaves and not just those at the top of the plant under the light so won't be heat stress :o)

You've done well with all the side arms mate and getting them to canopy level. Keep up the good work..

Continued GL

Astro :alien:

1 person likes this

Nice looking weans mate

Cheers cabster, they are braw plants for sure :yinyang:

Hey Smurfy they are all looking great mate..

Wouldn't worry about the leaf curl too much...My starRyders and AM's both seem light sensitive and as CK said, most autos i've seen seem to get the leaf curl (maybe it's something to do with the Ruderalis genetics needed for autos...) As you can see that it's affecting all the leaves and not just those at the top of the plant under the light so won't be heat stress :o)

You've done well with all the side arms mate and getting them to canopy level. Keep up the good work..

Continued GL

Astro :alien:

thanks astro, didn't think it was down to the heat myself but that seemed to be the general consensus when i posted it on sick plants. They seem fine in all other ways, no damaged to leaves so i will try and not get to worried it just i like to see them in there full glory and i get a wee bit miffed when i look in the tent and one of the girls not looking there best for me :rofl: I give them girls everything you know,and the least they could do is show me there best :pimp:

Cheers dude and thanks for the words :cheers:

Its an allergic reaction tae smurfs dude quick send em to me an I the Hazy one shall heal them. :wassnnme:

Lookin good mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

1 person likes this