Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smurfy

passion the dutchy , testing autos for a nice dude called Tony

286 posts in this topic

So i have been stalking Dutch passion Tony for feckin months now ever since i heard he wanted growers to test the dp range. I sent him pm after pm, i sent him a birthday card with a lock of my hair stuck to the inside of the card. It wasn't even his birthday :no:

Every time he posted in a thread, or was reading a thread i was there, watching him. Studying his habits. You may notice that Tony don't stay on line much, he likes to post or reply and then boom he's off again like a :ninja: He says its because he is a busy man but in truth its because of me :D So after months of stalking, begging, threats both sexual and none sexual 2 interviews with UK police and 1 with the Dutch, they deemed me a non threatening tit of a man :yes:

They sent there assessment to Tony which explained and this is in the words of the Dutch police "We have ashsessed meeshter shmury dude, and although theesh man ish very unshtabel he ish of no threat to anyonesh's but wee shtrongly advishe you to let him try shome of your strains and he should leave you in peash" The next thing Mr Tony is asking me if i want a few beans.

Seeds automazar and starRyder auto

The seeds arrived on the 29th and went straight into 4inch pots Now i would normally just put them straight into there finals but as i have already got three autos on the go at 4 weeks from seed and my tent is a 90x50x160 grow life i dont have alot of space. so in order that all the plants get a good crack at the whip i will let the DP autos fully root the 4 inch pots before potting in to there finals. This way my current autos should only have a few more weeks left according to there blurb :unsure:

The medium

As usual i stuck the seeds straight into westland multi purpose with added J.I and a bit of perlite it works for me so why change if it aint broken.

Sunshine

Once the seeds are in there medium they go directly under 400watt HPS 20/4regime keeping them nice n damp.

Intake and extraction

The plants will be breathing air in via a 4inch silent hub fanand the old air will be pulled out by a 4 inch ruck and 4 inch rhino filter to cleanse the air.

food and water

Will be watering on a wet n dry cycle and feeding Old timers plant magic bloom

The story so far

Like i have said the seeds arrived on Monday 10automazar and 3starRyder autos but only have room for 4 at the moment so i have decided to 2 of each until my other autos are finished then will fire a few more in until there all done. I know there is allot of test diary's up with these strains, but what kind of test is that when all folks doing them are good growers. What happens when a middle of the road average, (and thats being kind)slightly unstable grower attempts to grow them? Now that's a real test. :rofl: They went into the soil about 20 mins after they arrived in the post and 3 popped up Thursday and the last one this morning(Saturday) so 100% percent germination a good start.

gallery_57801_4249_45119.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_67940.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_145414.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_35240.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_94471.jpg

Have not named or numbered the individual plants yet but will soon

gallery_57801_4249_130517.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_47445.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_204986.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_132054.jpg

The last mazar showed face this morning but no picture of her until next update. updates will be when i can due to me having the other diary on the go.

Thats about it for now if i have missed anything out please feel free to tell someone else because im not interested in that kind of thing.

Thanks to Dutch passion Tony for the chance to try these out, and please just ignore the underwear i sent you. That was before i received me beans

13 people like this

Great stuff Smurfy you stalking little smurf, you've only gone & made me spill my coffee after reading your intro. Your diaries are always a chuckle.

Next time I drop in I might even read about your plants. :rofl:

1 person likes this

Hmmm an there was me thinking that I was uncle tony's favorite and now I find hes been throwing seeds at you behind my back on the other hand you are an early finisher so maybe that explains why he gave you auto's. lol

good luck wi them dude an mind an nae get yer diarys mixed up now.

Aw the best Smurfy.

Hazy :skin_up:

1 person likes this

you lot are bonkers! :rofl:

gd luck smurfy will keep an eye on these! :guitar:

atb

AP

1 person likes this

Great stuff Smurfy you stalking little smurf, you've only gone & made me spill my coffee after reading your intro. Your diaries are always a chuckle.

Next time I drop in I might even read about your plants. :

Cheers Harris mate,hope your well. I do like a wee bit of daftness. I know what ye mean about the plants. Sometimes i forget myself :yinyang:

Hmmm an there was me thinking that I was uncle tony's favorite and now I find hes been throwing seeds at you behind my back on the other hand you are an early finisher so maybe that explains why he gave you auto's. lol

good luck wi them dude an mind an nae get yer diarys mixed up now.

Aw the best Smurfy.

Ah brother hazy. Mr Tony told me you are still his favourite.

yes i do finish early, but my doctor says its to do with my nerves :( Mrs smurfy says that its ok and its the taking part that counts :hi:

cheers

you lot are bonkers! :rofl:

gd luck smurfy will keep an eye on these! :guitar:

atb

AP

Your right mate there all mad. sometimes i think im the only sane one on the site :smoke:

thanks for dropping by :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Good luck with these stalker Smurf - I'll tag along just for shits n'giggles :smoke:

Man after my own heart.....

Mr. T :pimp:

1 person likes this

I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind, I want to do auto Mazar next time

1 person likes this

Good luck with these stalker Smurf - I'll tag along just for shits n'giggles :smoke:

Man after my own heart.....

Mr. T :pimp:

Very welcome Mr T. Dunno about the giggles but there's a very good chance of allot of shit :hi:

I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind, I want to do auto Mazar next time

Aye mate pull up that chair that says hiphip was ere, that's now your chair.

:yinyang:

And on the sixth day

The naming ceremony

Yes we have made it to day six and the seedlings are looking suspiciously like seedlings :nerd:

Now that we have hit day 6, i think i should name them. Now i spent hours and hours thinking of witty names, cool names, inspirational names, after a very sleepless night tossing..............and turning i smurfy lord of the the blue things have came up with some special names. Please if you have heart problems or you are prone to fainting please make sure your seated.

Lady's and gentlemen first up we have

gallery_57801_4249_183126.jpg

AND

gallery_57801_4249_59929.jpggallery_57801_4249_50175.jpg

Mazar2

:hi:

gallery_57801_4249_110866.jpg

Now if yer hearts can take any more of this, here are my next two

gallery_57801_4249_269410.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_93336.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_80011.jpggallery_57801_4249_104707.jpg

Tony when you have stopped cringing and wondering why on earth you allowed me to do this, and once you have got over the naming ceremony. Which i think you will agree was way better than the anything you have witnessed ever!! I would be interested in your views on wind mills,Tulips,clogs,and all things Dutch. In exchange for this i will be willing to give you information on haggis,kilts,sheep,tossing caber's,bagpipe playing, buckfast, and anything else Scottish.

Not much else going on really. time for a wee lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzeLcJJlOWc

4 people like this

great start Smurfy, but those names are already taken. mwah haaaa

1 person likes this

great start Smurfy, but those names are already taken. mwah haaaa

Whit jae mean there already taken eh? There is no way someone else has thought of those names for there plants!

I will be honest Tony im kind of shook about this news. Tell me this is a joke? :blub:

If this is true! god help my family and surrounding neighbours :badass::execute::tv_horror:

I do enjoy following a diary with a bit of humour...Looks like i'm in the right place :yep:

Cracking start Smurfy and glad Tony eventually came round to your way of thinking (hope he returned the hair you sent him tho, as keeping it would be a tad creepy) lol

Hope you don't mind me blagging the beanbag in the corner, having a quiet toke whilst watching your girls develop.

All the very best Smurfy

AstroNut :alien:

1 person likes this

Nice looking babes you have got there.

Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

I do enjoy following a diary with a bit of humour...Looks like i'm in the right place

Cracking start Smurfy and glad Tony eventually came round to your way of thinking (hope he returned the hair you sent him tho, as keeping it would be a tad creepy)

Hope you don't mind me blagging the beanbag in the corner, having a quiet toke whilst watching your girls develop.

All the very best Smurfy

AstroNut :alien:

I mate your very welcome in here dude. Im afraid my humour is my mask for being crap at growing. Even my humour is a mask for my extreme specialness :hi: but as they say the lord loves a trier :hi: Aye by the way Tony never returned my hair??????????

ATB

Nice looking babes you have got there.

Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers. :skin_up:

I will try my best much appreciated :skin_up::yinyang:

DAY 8

The naming ceremony part 2

So a few posts back Mr Tony pointed out that the names that i had giving my plants has been taken :eek: Yup I know what yer thinking. Your thinking fucking no way man!! the worlds just not big enough for another genius like smurfy but it seems that there are others out there that have thought of the same names for there plants. So since that post i have been hard at it, i have also been thinking of new names to ID individual plants. I am pleased to say i have came up with just as snazzy a name. Folks hold on te yer knickers these names are just gonna blow yer bawz clean off

gallery_57801_4249_237476.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_213117.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_133549.jpg

gallery_57801_4249_40661.jpg

About the plants.re potted the auto's into there finals. Well three of them went into there finals the other mazar is still in its starter pot as it was a few days later popping than the others. Plus i seem to be a 5lt pot short oh! yeah they have went into 5 lt pots by the way :blushing:

I have to aay that ive got 3 auto mohan rams in full flower with about 4 weeks to go in the same tent which are in seven Lt pots so things are snug to say the least. You see i only have a small one :blushing: tent! like. I also get confused very easily these days so there may be some strange shit going on but don't worry my lovely wife is here to keep me on track and of coarse all you lovely 420'ers,

right so plants will be a/b a/b we all know what that can spell Oh yeah!!!

4 people like this

Heh nae bad mannie yer babies are lookin healthy as well good tae see.

Hope ye recovered fae yer smurfday ok. lol

1 person likes this

Heh nae bad mannie yer babies are lookin healthy as well good tae see.

Hope ye recovered fae yer smurfday ok. lol

Aye mate thanks fur asking. a wiz shleping the turkeys heid aw night efter aw the wishes from here eh> :rofl:

Edited by SmurfyJesus