Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

Sweet Cheese Auto Grow Diary

221 posts in this topic

Hi Tommy, Hi Sweet, Hi Chums.

Here is my first grow diary, hopefully the pictures will be acceptable after my 10 year old daughter modified my camera leaving me having to push the extending lens sideways to try and get it to focus, God bless her.

So we got one Sweet Cheese Auto in 10 litre pot of Vermiculite/Perlite under a 250w son t bulb, it is 5 days old today. It started life 40cm under the 250w bulb and is now 30cm from bulb and doing fine. I have always started autos under a 250w and they cope well, just have to be careful with the fan not to blow straight onto them. I have a Diamond reflector, on their site they say it can be as low as 20cm for a 250w (not for seedlings am sure), the box that it came in says 30cm, I think I will stick to 30cm.

I am an amateur grower but have been getting great yields off Sweet Autos. I have fed previous plants on tomato food, this grow I am using a mix of professional foods. I will not be using a complete range (financial decision) but I think I will certainly be giving my plants enough.

I have got the following:

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A+B

Bcuzz Hydro Booster

Canna PK.

Decided not to use Bcuzz Bloom stimulator or Bloombastic. Using Canna PK instead of Bloombastic as it is far cheaper and hopefully will do similar/same job. Let’s see what yield we get on this mix.

We regards to feeding I plan an 8 week grow which normally is fine for me with the hit I get off the weed, most of hairs orange and THC looks ok under microscope, if I go 9 weeks the plant will have 2 weeks on water at the end instead of 1 rather than adding an extra feed week in, Smoooooth.

Plant has been started on 0.5 ml each of Bcuzz Nutrition A+B and 1ml per litre of Hydro Booster.

Edited by Grow Chum
4 people like this

Sweet Cheese Auto 5 Days Old

dscf1066b.jpg

dscf1067w.jpg

After planting germinated seed the grow medium and plant has had regular light sprays of the nutrient. As the roots develop I will stop spraying and start feeding nutrient every day, just enough to keep grow medium moist and to keep a small amount of nutrient in bottom tray. In previous grows the roots have spead out into tray and this seems to have worked well.

Edited by Grow Chum
4 people like this

The Grow Room

dscf1065z.jpg

Thanks to Sweet Seeds giving me on average over 60 grams per plant I have been able to keep my self in weed, 1 gram a day, for a total cost of less than £10 a week in this basic setup. All the money I spend goes into the economy not the black market, the £30 a week I used to spend on weed now goes into the economy not the black market, I hope David Cameron can understand and appreciate that fact.

Edited by Grow Chum
7 people like this

Planned Feed Schedule.

All nutrients added together per litre of water.

1-7days:

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A 0.5ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.5ml

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition B 0.5ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.5ml

Bcuzz Hydro Booster 1.0ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.0ml

7-14 days:

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A 1.0ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.5ml

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition B 1.0ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.5ml

Bcuzz Hydro Booster 1.0ml Optional Dose 0.5-1.0ml

14-28 days:

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A 2.0ml Optional Dose 1.0-2.0ml

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition B 2.0ml Optional Dose 1.0-2.0ml

Bcuzz Hydro Booster 0.5ml Optional Dose 0.1-0.5ml

28-49 days:

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A 2.0ml Optional Dose 2.0-3.0ml

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition B 2.0ml Optional Dose 2.0-3.0ml

Canna PK 0.5ml

Canna PK is normally 1.5ml per litre at the start of the last 3 weeks and fed for up to 7 days, I am going to feed at 0.5ml per litre for 21 days.

49-56+ days:

Flush, water followed by drought period for plant to coat buds in THC to protect from effects of drying out.

Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition was £8.95 in total for a litre of A and a litre of B. £8.95 for 2 litres of food and look at the low dosages. Hydro Booster was £16.95 a litre.

Canna PK was £12.95 a litre.

Bcuzz does have Bloom stimulator and Root stimulator and bloombastic to use in grow schedule and other products but I am trying to do a good cost effective grow.

In realality I think my plant will end up better fed than me.

Regards, Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
3 people like this

Il keep an eye on this one, will be intrested to know how the do with hydro.

Thanks for the interest, I will update with regular reports/pictures. I might stick to growing just one plant at a time if yields stay over 60 grams a plant. less to explain if ever busted and would keep me in weed.

On the BBC news a couple of nights ago there was a report that the government is considering going leanient on people caught growing a small amount of cannabis for themselves recognising the fact that this is better than them buying commercial weed, which they consider more harmful, and is less of a criminal activity than the gangs with guns making millions.

Regards, Grow chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

Sweet Cheese Auto 7 days old.

dscf1085m.jpg

Will post new picture at 14 days.

2 people like this

Good luck,Grow Chum,

Sweet chesse is a very nice herb :yinyang:

this drought period,..does it work?...just iv not heard that one before mucker,...good luck wi the sweet cheese anyow bro...sounds luuurvly... :skin_up:

Thanks Micro Mad,

I am not sure Bizzaro,

at that stage the buds already covered in THC. Normally I feed water for the last week in that last week I ease off the water and let it dry out a bit. It will reduce water in plant and aid drying process when chopped. I accept that the plant will empty its roots of every drop of water and THC to stop buds drying out whilst alive in pot, but I dont honestly know. At that stage cannot do any harm so I have got used to doing it.

A similar process is used to flavour weed, drought period at the end, add flavour ( natural Lemon extract ) 2 hour laters harvest. I have not done this. On this matter in my opinion if cannabis smells like lemon peel is is natural, if it smells more like lemon juice in my opinion it has been flavoured. There is nothing like growing ur own.

Regards, Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

PH Test.

dscf1087c.jpg

Bcuzz is a new range of food for me so PH tests were conducted before starting grow and regular checks will be made, but should stay stable and invisage no problems. I keep my test kit in the dark so light does not fade colour chart. This test kit cost £3.50 and has a bottle of activator that allows about 300 tests. My first test kit cost £4 and only had 5 activator capsules allowing only 5 tests and these are still on sale, needless to say look out for the bottle type. My local hydroponic shop told me we are in a hard water area, I am using Bcuzz with no PH adjusters.

Edited by Grow Chum

Older Sister

dscf1119p.jpg

What's left of her.

A very nice smoke and does not set off my smoke alarm. None of my home weed has ever set off smoke alarm.

To the health experts out there, my friend keeps bringing Morrocan resin to my house, it is highly processed and keeps setting off my smoke alarm and couldnt get a hamster stoned, a hamster would get a better buzz off his wheel. Yeah man my hamster off his wheel again!

If resin is all you got, you have to smoke so much to feel anything your health go down quick. It give me a bad chest same day I first smoked it, for those of you visiting here STOP SMOKIN DUTCH PROCESSED MORROCAN RESIN, it is not a natural herb/product and it will harm you. We are one of the only countries that smoke it.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

Cheers BigGee, I have grown before, I topped my first one and strectched it out four ways and at 28 days just let it loose to grow upwards. I got 3oz/90 grams of nice weed. A tough little plant that didnt seem to mind being topped. If you have ever fancied topping an auto I would give this one a go. After topping I sealed wound with wax, plant didnt seem to know it was topped and just grew at normal rate, no signs of shock or slowing down.

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum

I think I topped mine at 14 days, there was 2 pairs of side stem growth at top that instantly became the 4 growing tips. I have grown 2 sweet Cheese Auto, the topped partially trained plant gave me the biggest yield but I would not guarantee that would be the case every time, worth the experiment.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum

Hi Chums,

I will post update picture in couple of days. I have just raised light back up to 15 inch/40cm from plant as was getting some leaf curl ( up and over onto itself ). I always get this in early stage of grows as I force plant as much as I can with 250 watt bulb the leaf to root ratio can make more vunrable to transpiration problem, normally remedies itself as roots develop, tried to remedy with humidifier but that has helped but not cured. Have got a hygrometer ordered but I think main problem light a bit close. Would prefer light as close as possible but if needs to back off then it needs to back off.

Plant is growing well, first leaves after single finger spear leaves have got 5 fingers and the next set have got 7 fingers, I have not seen that before.

Room temparature average 28/29.

Lights on 18hrs.

Temparature at grow medium level after raising light = 28

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this