Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OMH

C99 Biobizz Passive Hydro

115 posts in this topic

Frosty looking buds OMH... and a quality thread ,nice one.. lol

Laz

Nice lol ...

It does make you ask the question of why do we use compost :wassnnme: ....

RAZ

Good result G ...they look very tasty indeed ;)

excellent results m8

despite the nightmares along the way.

food for thought for a lot of peeps, me especially

cheap bluelabs truncheon for sale ;)

nice to see you got to finish both off, lots of fun in the omh house over christmas trying to tell the differences.

:D

wickedo utcoem omh nice ya showing peopl that certain rulz can be bent regardign growing lol

Just been back reading again and it looks like you should be teaching them Biobizz boy's and girl's how to do things with there own product...

As TOGS put it, it aint NO messtoffen lol lol lol ......

Love it

RAZ

Superb mate lol

Doing an allmix one next, just to be sure the environment is OK, then back onto the experiment in mid February

I can't wait to see the next one lol

mindhunter

Feckin brilliant m8, well chuffed for ya lol

Least now all yer enviro probs are sorted, and then summer'll hit us lol

Lookin forward to seeing what goes on in the magic cupboard over the next few months :)

Have a very merry xmas buddy and speak soon lol

Its got me stumped in that case.

They are all recovering wonderfully in the mothercupboard, under the enviro - all greening up quite nicely, although some necrotic spots are developing on some of the lower fan leaves. They look 10x better than they did last night when I went to bed. At this rate all the yellow will have gone by Thursday or Friday.

Its a bit odd though, the yellowing was incredibly fast and affected all the plants pretty much universally.

If the biobizz was'nt feeding the perlite ones properly, I would have kind of expected it in some ways, but it also affected the ones in the allmix just as badly - the two sickest plants out of the lot are in allmix, and thats just been getting water, root juice and nitrozyme, so the nutes are out.

The airflow seems fine, and if it was lack of c02, then it seems odd that the plants are coming right back to life in a cupboard with 1 light that currently does not even have a passive air intake (not finished the mother cupboard yet).

The temps are mostly OK when the lights are on - around 75 - 85 degrees, but I noticed they are dropping down as low as 55 when the lights are out, so maybe thats contributing. I have grown plants in colder conditions than that before though, and never had them go like these have.

Buggered if I know whats going on :yinyang:

We shall see how they do when they go back in at the weekend (or whenever they seem healthy enough). Shall probably stick them straight into 12/12 and see if that helps matters any

Dear OMH,

I have just started reading on this post and I have to tell you I think I have figured out your problem all together..... and you may have already learned this but last night I was doing some ph testing, I burned my babies and I did not know why, everything was going great then poof I watered and it almost cooked my babies... know what it was????? SUPERTHRIVE!!!! that shit is so hot it almost melted my ph meter.... never ever use more than 2 drops in a single gallon unless you are prepared to lose all your plantys......I double triple and quaddruple checked to make sure I was correct about this mix that almost finished my grow.....

So I dont know who told you not to check the PH but they are sorely incorrect mate, you do need to check your PH and I cant stress enough that different plants can take different amounts of acidity howver remember the sweet spot and everyone will tell you different but I find that starting every single plant at 6.5-6.8 I have nothing but big fat buds to celebrate, any hotter ph and you get leaves curling up and yellow tops so make sure you know what your PH is before giving it to your babies, I like to add all my nutes to the water then wait a half hour or so then retest before feeding and adjust that PH accordingly that way the plantys are happy and I know I am not burning them... Ask someone like OldTimer I am sure he can verify my finding that SuperThrive is really really hot and you must check your PH or you risk killing your entire grow!!! Good luck with the experiments M8 I think its a great read and cant wait to see what happens....

The Rat

Bump......coz it's interesting