Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BigHerb

BodyBuilding

526 posts in this topic

Bodyweight exercises and stretching.

I've got one of those door bar things for pullups, dips etc ... and an exercise bike that i don't use enough, cardio is very important if you are increasing muscle mass but i'm not into huge development.

nibs.

welcome aboard BigHerb :skin_up:

I am 6ft 2" and around 11 stone, kind of naturally slim, pretty active but don't do any exercises other than walking.

Being tall, I haven't great posture, get stiff neck and achy back, and would like to strengthen my core and generally tone up, without getting big, big, and the other reason is for the

metal heath improvements you get form regular exercise.

Trouble is, I don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend a program to follow and basic equipment to do a workout 3 times a week at home? :yinyang:

Edited by GreenFloyd

Hey Herb welcome to the site mate, bit of a long shot but whats the best supplements/pills (legal or illegal)

would you recommend to put on the muscle ?

And whats the best training and how often is it best to train ?

Cheers mate dont have a clue but am quite intrested :yep:

Hey Herb welcome to the site mate, bit of a long shot but whats the best supplements/pills (legal or illegal)

would you recommend to put on the muscle ?

And whats the best training and how often is it best to train ?

Cheers mate dont have a clue but am quite intrested :yep:

Feel free to PM me about useage of supplements,PED's etc

I personally train four days a week -

Monday - Chest & Triceps

Tuesday - Back & Biceps

Thursday - Shoulders & Triceps

Friday - Legs & Biceps

I train intensely all out and the session usually lasts around an hour,Most of it really comes down to diet if im honest.The getting in the gym and training all out is the easy part.

I am bulking at the moment so i am consuming like minimum 5000kcals ed lol

1 person likes this

I am 6ft 2" and around 11 stone, kind of naturally slim, pretty active but don't do any exercises other than walking.

Being tall, I haven't great posture, get stiff neck and achy back, and would like to strengthen my core and generally tone up, without getting big, big, and the other reason is for the

metal heath improvements you get form regular exercise.

Trouble is, I don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend a program to follow and basic equipment to do a workout 3 times a week at home? :yinyang:

You are around the same height as me then give or take,Check my post above regarding my training routine and that is a pretty solid routine for anyone from beginner through to competitive bodybuilder,People generally over complicate training when it really is easy when you know how.

Eat well,Train hard,Get plenty of rest = Great solid gains

Feel free to PM me if you ever fancy a training session sometime or just any general advice.

My mental health has improved a lot since i started training,And even more since i started using Marijuana lol

Fish oils are great for general aches and pains as is glucosamine,Definitely worth investing in considering how cheap they are.I notice a major difference if i stop using my Multi Vits,Vit C & fish oils.

Starting training will be the best thing you will ever do,As they say you cant look after anyone better than yourself!

2 people like this

Ok thanks buddy will wait till your post count hits 50 and will send ya a PM :yep:

Edited by mush19

I would love to get fit again and lift but don't think my back could hold up. And i got no one to train with anyway :blub: But i am cutting down i got down to 13.8 but now up to 14.4 and can't move it and I'm feeling really :soap: about it as I can't not move it at least I'm not putting any more on :nea:

I read that so wrong :wassnnme: pmsl

Any tips for loosing weight on my belly pal, In house excerises though

Edited by Ethan Tremblay

Any tips for loosing weight on my belly pal, In house excerises though

My stomach has always been a bad part for me too,I literally lose my abs within a week of unclean eating lol

Specifically losing BodyFat in certain places really isnt that easy though,A sensible low carb diet alongside the right meds and a little bit of cardio at home will see that fat melt away in no time.

Trunk Twist,Weighted sit ups are the only things i do for abs at home.

If you want any help on cleaning up your diet etc just let me know il be glad to help !

I would love to get fit again and lift but don't think my back could hold up. And i got no one to train with anyway :blub: But i am cutting down i got down to 13.8 but now up to 14.4 and can't move it and I'm feeling really :soap: about it as I can't not move it at least I'm not putting any more on :nea:

Add in some Fasted Cardio in the AM upon waking and add a calorie defecit alongside that and you will see the weight fall off like never before,Add in the right meds and see it happen ever quicker :stoned:

welcome bigherb, I have been training for nearly a year, been doing a 5x5 routine mainly compound lifts and high protein diet.

managed to get from 12 stone to nearly 14 stone at 6 foot, body fat has increased from about 15% to 20%.

gained strenghth rapidly during the first 8 months but seem to have hit a plataeu in both strength and size/weight.

can see why people turn to peds, can you give me any pointers on how to break this plateau?

I woke up this morning feeling like a fat bastard lol my biggest problem is late night junk eating I'm gonna cut that out from today and jus get to sleep earlier to stop the hunger, I've been lookin online for in home routines to get the ball rolling

2 people like this

welcome bigherb, I have been training for nearly a year, been doing a 5x5 routine mainly compound lifts and high protein diet.

managed to get from 12 stone to nearly 14 stone at 6 foot, body fat has increased from about 15% to 20%.

gained strenghth rapidly during the first 8 months but seem to have hit a plataeu in both strength and size/weight.

can see why people turn to peds, can you give me any pointers on how to break this plateau?

You want advice on how to surpass that plateu With or without AAS?

I woke up this morning feeling like a fat bastard lol my biggest problem is late night junk eating I'm gonna cut that out from today and jus get to sleep earlier to stop the hunger, I've been lookin online for in home routines to get the ball rolling

lol we all wake up feeling like that sometimes! try and limit your carb intake in the evening,Try and consume them at times in the day when you are more active