Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

My allotment

1,022 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 9/28/2018 at 10:01 PM, sprog said:

(had hornets this summer big fookers they are )

Hello mate, I saw one today while out with the dog, I thought it looked like a mutant wasp lol you are right, big ass fuckers!

Good luck with the garden next year :)

I`ve just ben out to crop another cabbage for tea, it`s a shame to cut them as it leaves a big hole in the brassica bed, but if I don`t they will rot/eaten by slugs.

So this one weighed in and just over 5lbs 2.3kgs, result!

large.cabbage.jpglarge.5bb22fa4c79d0_cabbage2_3kgs.jpg

will go nicely with my chicken casserole made with baby carrots from the garden and roast spuds :chef:

e2a, I might need to think about getting another freezer, there`s enough cabbage in that one for 8 large portions :eek:  they are never like that from the supermarket.

Edited by ratdog
2 people like this

@ratdog hi mate I’ve just got myself an allotment, only been on the waiting list for about 3 months so happy with that there mustn’t be a demand for them where I live lol 

anyway I’ll give this diary a read and upload some pics when I get the gate keys and get some tips if you don’t mind I’ve not got a clue about growing anything other than canna 

1 person likes this