Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CK.

Freddys Best

206 posts in this topic

Wow Ck they are flying now, and looking good m8

1 person likes this

Mate I forgot to mention the other day that amazingly your plants look just how the product info explains how they grow...Like christmas trees!! :santa: :santa: I'm thinking by the time harvest comes round maybe some tinsle and baubals won't look out of place on your girls and now you just have to think about which Fairy you're going to stick on top.....

:alien:

1 person likes this

Top job so far CK! Your propagator box is the same as mine, surely proof that great minds think alike! :wassnnme: All the best mate! :smokin:

1 person likes this

Wow Ck they are flying now, and looking good m8

Thanks GH, they are coming on great and growing noticeably everyday :yep:

Mate I forgot to mention the other day that amazingly your plants look just how the product info explains how they grow...Like christmas trees!! :santa: I'm thinking by the time harvest comes round maybe some tinsle and baubals won't look out of place on your girls and now you just have to think about which Fairy you're going to stick on top.....

:alien:

Thanks Astro.. eerrmm think you're in the wrong diary tho, these are but just seedlings lol dunno bout fairies either bro :unsure:

Top job so far CK! Your propagator box is the same as mine, surely proof that great minds think alike! :wassnnme: All the best mate! :smokin:

Indeed they do 007, I love my little toybox propagator, cheers dude :yep:

They're being potted on and going in the budbox under the 250MH tomorrow :B):

CK :v:

Quick update guys, 16 days since planting.

Freds army are basking under the 250MH now all sunny side up :B):

They have moved up from starter pots in light mix into 1l squares with royal mix which is fully fertilized.. along with a few trees and house bricks in the bag lol

Few things to note if ya not just gonna look at the pics lol ~ VERY tight nodes, some of em onto the 4th node @ just 2 weeks!

Also I'm gonna put the net in :rolleyes: after properly thinking about it there isn't enough headroom to grow em without it and if you have ever had to deal with a lack of headroom whilst growing you will know my reservations.. right old pain in the arse so it is (plus I'll get a better yield) just means more vegging time is all.

Here's the army...

gallery_69331_4345_306545.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_104918.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_214590.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_345126.jpg

4 nodes @ 2 weeks after being a seed!

gallery_69331_4345_60935.jpg

CK :thumsup:

7 people like this

Hiya CK, am also impressed with DP's growth structure, damned quick too.

Looking tip top :)

Vill

1 person likes this

They are quick out the blocks Vill... Just what's needed for a ScrOG :yep:

Cheers bro :yinyang:

looking nice fella..just waiting for my kush to finish fingers crossed within the next 2 weeks and ill be stocking up on freddy's myself :skin_up: ...so will keep a close eye on yours to see how it goes

1 person likes this

Hey Danboy, pull up a seat theres plenty room at the inn mate :yep:

Got a little game of guess the problem later, few dodgy leaves nowt to worry about but want to see if anyone can guess what's caused it lol

Also topped the bigger ones @ the 3rd node to keep the growth even :yep:

Back l8r when the kiddies are in bed...

CK.

Day 19

So few problems with the leaves, they have corrected it themselves and are growing out of it, I'm just giving them the correct environment...

gallery_69331_4345_233808.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_319497.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_338954.jpg

Foliar sprayed with 3ml seaweed daily and back to work...

gallery_69331_4345_287024.jpg

Any ideas folks, theres clues in the last update ;)

Answers on a postcard lol

CK.

1 person likes this

Update please :wallbash:

Well these Freddy's have been a bit neglected as I've been insanely busy with work and that so they've spent far to long in the little pots, have dried out a few times and are rootbound so I'm gonna pot them up later.

Update in a few days when they're settled in :yep:

CK.

Late in again as usual :rofl:

I`m blaming the BHO bro :skin_up:

Nice short internode spacing for little uns eh mate...good signs. They`ll get a move on now youve dialed it in m8.

Lookin good CK. I`m watchin that OB with interest too m8 to see how the re-veg goes.

Peace

1 person likes this

Yo yo CK

Sorry i havent been around for a while. I See your many many grows are all in order bro :)

Did you forget about the Freddies for a short while because of the OutLaw maybe :bong:

Im running these next year so really keen to see what you think mate?

1 person likes this

Late in again as usual :rofl:

I`m blaming the BHO bro :skin_up:

Nice short internode spacing for little uns eh mate...good signs. They`ll get a move on now youve dialed it in m8.

Lookin good CK. I`m watchin that OB with interest too m8 to see how the re-veg goes.

Peace

Hey Trip :yep:

I'd say ya just in time bro, they're just getting over being neglected and CK's back on it now mate, OB re-veg is going well man, lots of new stems popping out all over, once they're big enough I'll take some cuttings.

Settle in mate the shows just starting :yinyang:

Yo yo CK

Sorry i havent been around for a while. I See your many many grows are all in order bro :)

Did you forget about the Freddies for a short while because of the OutLaw maybe :bong:

Im running these next year so really keen to see what you think mate?

Mr Sparkles how ya diddlin fella :yep:

It's not just the Outlaw (good shout tho) been having a few normal life issues meaning these have taken a back seat for a bit but I'm back now and they're potted up to final 6.5's and now reside in the treehouse, coming on leaps now, still a bit yella for it but are greening by the day.

tbh mate these diarys are becoming a chore for me (I get bored real quick) and after doing them for a year solid without a break from it I need to tone it down so I'm probably gonna have a break or just have the one running with sporadic updates lol

These Freddy's and the old mans StarRyders are getting an update tomorrow.

Hope ya well bro and thanks for following along.

CK.

1 person likes this