Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
se7en

))))) A Dutch Passion diary (((((

33 posts in this topic

Dark Delight

:stoned:

a bit about it from DP.

"These days many strains are bred with yield as an understandably important consideration, but not Dark Delight. Dark Delight is a strain of pure indulgence for the connoisseur. This is an Indica dominant feminised strain that has been bred with the sole goal of producing the finest sensimilla possible. The strain took an exotic multi-blend of North American, Afghanistan and European genetics to give this 75% Indica/25% Sativa strain which produces an exquisite and fantastic ganja.

The plants grow up to 1.5m and produce dense bud in medium quantities with very few leaves making her easy to trim. The leaves take on a dark appearance which is how she got the name. Some leaves can be nearly black towards the end of the 8-10 week flowering period. Outdoors or in greenhouses she is ready around the middle of October. Dark Delight is ideally suited to indoor and greenhouse production though it will perform well outdoors at southerly latitudes.

Dark Delight burns with a rich thick aroma which will remind you of the best Mujahideen Afghani hash from the 1980's. You experience a smooth, mellow and satisfying stone with long lasting effects. The smoke is a delightful one, and that is where the second part of the name comes from. We were very impressed with Dark Delight, top quality marijuana and a proud new addition to the Dutch Passion collection. A great smoke for those long dark nights."

let the party start!

seeds

six of them as they are all fem,dont know if i m able to flower all the six at once as that would be a full room of new weed...

may just chose the good looking ones...

there is a pack of skunk #1 which i will open later to try and find a nice looking male,but first need to find the space to flower that male....

gallery_13791_4551_6901.jpg

compost

plant magic soil, water and a plastic bag to cover it for better temp keeping...

gallery_13791_4551_21500.jpggallery_13791_4551_18061.jpg

see you in a few days with some pictures of seedlings...

:smokin:

4 people like this

Good luck with this run mate, i like the sound of few leaves for easier trimming :)

1 person likes this

Nice choice, good luck with the grow! Less leaf less hassle when it comes to trimming :)

1 person likes this

Good luck with this run mate, i like the sound of few leaves for easier trimming :)

thank you mate!

have to see to believe on a easy to trim...

Nice choice, good luck with the grow! Less leaf less hassle when it comes to trimming :)

cheers KBR!

it wasant a choice,more of a experiment ,there is a picture of one dark delight out door on dutch passion site,she is a beast,hope tony will come along and post it on here...

1 person likes this

All the best with these se7en mucker.

I have still got some curing in readiness for a smoke report but can guarantee a great finished product. A short and a tall pheno, both providing good buddage. Take them a minimum of 9 weeks.

Enjoy.

Cheers :smokin:

2 people like this

enjoy the Dark Delights of life se7en, we get good feedback on her.

1 person likes this

GL with these beans Se7en.

Sounds Like a lovely strain so hope you don't mind me plonking my bottom in the corner to watch this one.

ATB

Astro :alien:

1 person likes this

duw duw another d.p grow under way, they way they r going tony wont be able to keep up with em all :rofl:

good luck with em hope u get monster fat sticky buds

yosser :bong:

1 person likes this

Dark delight

day one!

:yinyang:

100% germination rate!

just a few pictures with a very bad camera as there was no batteries for the better one!

reason to post them is just for the record so i can come back and check dates...

;)

tn_gallery_13791_4551_26376.jpg==========tn_gallery_13791_4551_5657.jpg=========tn_gallery_13791_4551_27887.jpg

2 people like this

dark delight

@ 10 days

bit on a cold side but here they are at 10 days from sprout...

plain water for now!

gallery_13791_4551_104030.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_72328.jpg

2 people like this

They do sound mouth watering this strain. Hope it goes well for you mate :yinyang:

2 people like this

They do sound mouth watering this strain. Hope it goes well for you mate :yinyang:

Dark Delight is a very nice strain Smurfy mate. I thought that you were getting some of these??

Lovely stuff se7en mate.

1 person likes this

Dark Delight is a very nice strain Smurfy mate. I thought that you were getting some of these??

Lovely stuff se7en mate.

No mate i never spoke to Tony again about doing a test diary. might send him a wee pm though :yinyang:

2 people like this

up date!

better late than ever!

plants have suffer a lot since last up date!

cold got the best of my veg room...it take me a wile to be able to sort temps out,but i think i got it now...

also as space in flower room aint that much plants have be topped a bit...

so in other words,if they survive me they are some hard plants...

first one to be pot up in the final pots and ready to flower in 3/4 weeks

gallery_13791_4551_60821.jpggallery_13791_4551_13409.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_17590.jpggallery_13791_4551_22862.jpg

other in the small pots waiting their time

gallery_13791_4551_30911.jpggallery_13791_4551_25497.jpg

3 people like this

keep em going se7en !

1 person likes this