Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willowisp

Metal

654 posts in this topic

my name is vince ..i like metal ..there ..its out .

2 people like this

Keep em coming...but remember we already have a stoner metal thread! :)

:guitar:

:wassnnme:
1 person likes this

Children of Bodom

1 person likes this

:rofl:

4heavymetals.jpg

4 people like this

1 person likes this

Reminds me of moshpits and scraped knees!
1 person likes this

My swedish friend showed me this! play it loud for best effect!

And thus concludes our metal outburst for this evening! :D

i bid you adieu

Reminds me of moshpits and scraped knees!

Ryan and Greg, man, they're the heart of Mudvayne, really vibey, cool musicians. 'Specially Greg. Seriously under-rated.

Edited by Eddiesilence

Apart from the classics (Sabbath etc) and Metallica/Pantera etc, I've never really been that into the real dark heavy side of this genre.

But I remember one of the Kerrang compilations in the late 90's had this on it. I used to crank it up at the end of a bad day. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Pissing Razors - World of Deceit

Now I think about it, I went to a couple of Ozzfests in the late 90s/early 00's - mainly to see Ozzy/Sabbath/Foos.

At Milton Keynes (the one where Therapy? replaced Korn at the last minute - I think I was the only one there who was pleased with that :rofl:) ,

Fear Factory opened the bill at lunchtime. When they started the first song, there was a massive crowd surge with everyone trying to get to the front. My mate who weighed about 7 stone wet was literally carried away by the crowd in a manner akin to a rip tide at an Australian beach. I didn't see him again for hours :rofl:

Fear Factory - Hi-Tech Hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgug4fzaRY

Roger I won't be posting any Metallica...or at least nothing released after "...And Justice For All"...let's keep it metal!

Fear Factory are OK, sometimes they go a little too industrial pop for my liking (Gary Numan's Cars cover FFS), and you've reminded me that i do like a bit of industrial metal now and then, here's an old classic

Ministry - Burning Inside

1 person likes this