Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Army

DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

82 posts in this topic

I ,ve got 5 weeks left on my 2 ultimates ,i hope there as nice looking as yours Army,in fact ive germed another to hopefully take cuts and run in nft.

From the way and ease to grow i like these plants but il have to wait for a while to smoke some but your smoke report sounds like it will be just the ticket.

:stoned:

excellent hawkwindzoo, It's one of the most dangerous strains so far I know, a real narcosis, very high potency, I'm also keeping a mother which yielded more than 6oz bone dry, I can not imagine how she will perform on NFT, good luck my friend.

cheers

Army

Edited by Army

NO Wankers please

1 person likes this

Love the journal man 👍 great grow, im gonna be doing 5 ultimates in a dr120 tent, 600w hps cooltube in 11l pots, just wanna ask for a few tips bro 😊

1 person likes this

hey philly one tip i'd give you is follow the plant magic schedule for old timer nutes

1 person likes this

Absolutly beautiful grow @@Army!

I think these plants have top-class genetics!

Unfortunatly i dont think i would be able to grow anything this big any time soon..

The hash looks superb.. Well done!

:v:

i have read this diary a few times i love it, infact it has inspired me to grow the ultimate in the new year i will be SCROGing 3 plants and using full biobizz range and cant wait

i know its a little after the fact but you done an amazing job here @@Army well done and thanks for sharing

Green :)

Very, very nice grow army! A couple of years ago but man, ive read this multiple times and loving those fat buds! What an inspiration!