Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AstroNut

Astronuts Journey to the Stars in a DP rocket

346 posts in this topic

You've sold me Astro! I wait patiently for my StarRyders to arrive! All the best with these mate, I mean that sincerely as I'll be using your diary as a reference.... lol

Hey hey hey another StarRyder adventure soon to start...ATB with them mate and even better luck if you're using this diary as a reference lol

GL Man and hope your beans arrive soon

Astro :alien:

2 people like this

DAY 8

Temps Range: 24 to 26 degrees

Humidity Range: 46% to 65%

Lights:20/4

As of an Hour ago my 10 StarRyders have been potted up into 6 x 6.5L square pots, 3 x 7L Airpots 1 x 3L round pot,A healthy dose of PM granules was used on each plant and they all recieved 1ML PM Bio Silicon in 2L water. Then transfered to the tent(DR90) under 400w HPS and hopefully they will LOVE IT!! :yep:

I decided to take all 10 forward as on previous grows I have noticed that the odd plant will not transplant as well as others and generally fall back a couple of days in progress. So taking 10 and only wanting to finish 8 will allow me a little leeway just in case a couple want to misbehave. I have put my 3 sturdiest looking plants in the airpots I am trialing.

I am trying to keep this grow as uniformed as humanly possible (feeding same ammounts and at same times, Height etc etc etc. I just want to see just how possible it is) So haven't labelled these plants but that may change once i'm down to my finishing number.

So here they all are before being potted up..

gallery_48753_5014_148290.jpg

And from the Side (I like seeing leaves pointing upwards)

gallery_48753_5014_42350.jpg

Products used at Pot up stage..

gallery_48753_5014_23160.jpg

All Plants freshly in the tent with Lights ON..

gallery_48753_5014_211944.jpg

Slightly wider image of tent and Plants..

gallery_48753_5014_277479.jpg

Current Tent Temps are 26.5 degrees with Humidity around 55%

OK, Let's see what these StarRyders have to offer HUH??

GL all and thanks for showing interest

ATB

AstroNut :alien:

Edited by AstroNut
6 people like this

This is how ya grow Autos boys n girls.. Watch and learn from the master at work (pun intended) lol

Very pro mate, can't wait to see what you can do with these.

CK :yinyang:

E2A: 20/4 mate?

Edited by CannabisKing
1 person likes this

This is how ya grow Autos boys n girls.. Watch and learn from the master at work (pun intended) lol

Very pro mate, can't wait to see what you can do with these.

CK :yinyang:

E2A: 20/4 mate?

Evening CK mate.

lol, DON'T believe a word he says folks!! lol@Pro, best I could do mate, let's hope it works huh ;o)

Yes Bud 20/4 for next 2 weeks and then 18/6 thereafter (forgot to mention...sorry)

Take it easy man and thanks for dropping in

:alien:

Looking great bro :smokin:

Forgive my ignorance - why down to 18/6? Apologies if it's mentioned in your epic diary - I only managed to skim read that one!

I've got the same combination of airports & square pots, primed for my next auto grow, so this is going to be essential viewing for me....

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

P.S. please sir can I have a moon stamp in my diary - apparently they're all the rage :smoke:

1 person likes this

Man they look mega-healthy :)

These are gonna be phat i can feel it !

All the best mate,

nibs.

1 person likes this

another top diary astro........... :smokin:

1 person likes this

hi astro i agree with ck looking great all 10 look good at min hard to see any

of them falling behind in your hands

Bless Ya Gee, thanks man!!

Yeah i'm gonna find it hard to discard any of my ladies come the right time mate :o(

GL to ya Gee

Looking great bro :smokin:

Forgive my ignorance - why down to 18/6? Apologies if it's mentioned in your epic diary - I only managed to skim read that one!

I've got the same combination of airports & square pots, primed for my next auto grow, so this is going to be essential viewing for me....

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

P.S. please sir can I have a moon stamp in my diary - apparently they're all the rage :smoke:

LMAO @ all the rage... I promise when I take some more (seeing as you wouldn't want the same pic as others) I'll post one for you mate...

I have tried both 18/6 and 20/4 and have noticed no difference at all in the yields. I do prefer to give Autos a little more light through Veg (upto week 4 on 20/4) as this is the most crucial time in their short lives. But I will then switch to 18/6 for the final 6/7 weeks without it affecting Yield, being a tad cheaper and also remembering that plants are still working whilst the lights are off.

Thanks for dropping by T and your Humour is always welcome here fella.

ATB

Astro :alien:

1 person likes this

Man they look mega-healthy :)

These are gonna be phat i can feel it !

All the best mate,

nibs.

Thanks Nibs!! Yeah i'm pretty happy with where they all are so far thanks.

As for them being Phat, I'll settle for that Nibs :yep:

Take it easy man and hope your seedlings are behaving themselves

another top diary astro........... :smokin:

So far so good fella, thanks.

BTW...you really must get that back of yours sorted out :alien:

Hey astro mate looking good in here mate i have join the band wagon and are currently reaching for the stars myself will be looking forward to comparing along the way keep up the good work

peace KDOG

1 person likes this

Looking well nice Astro! Mine are going in tomorrow along with some other DP auto's. Can't wait! I'm gonna be all over this diary so thanks for doing it mate! All the best! :hippy:

1 person likes this

All's looking well in your tent mate. How you liking the para? All your girls are looking very uniform in size & structure atm, be interesting to see how they develop.

Happy growing mate.

1 person likes this

Hey astro mate looking good in here mate i have join the band wagon and are currently reaching for the stars myself will be looking forward to comparing along the way keep up the good work

peace KDOG

Cheers KDOG....

Always good to have comparisons mate and good to see so many people growing the same strain around the same time, GL with yours