Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aefray

oil for my Gran

874 posts in this topic

Well done, Aefray. Cannabutter is a good start I reckon until you can make your own oil. I would personally make the oil and substitute along with the Sativex, as they will be subscribing the Sativex to aid her pain / sleeping etc, but that will not be enough cannabinoids to reverse / cure the problem, I doubt.

Good luck with it all man. :yinyang:

Aye it is what I am planning to do, atm I'm waiting for a friend of a friend who is awol, any cannabinoids I can get into her system is an improvement until I can make the oil. Thanks for all the positive vibes :thumsup:

Hi peeps, just thought I would post an update and ask a question.

We will still use cannabutter and I have nothing but good things to say about how it has helped her but I have finally sourced enough good cannabis(amnesia) :smoke: to make the oil. Providing I don't burn down the place I would like to know the best way for my Nan to take it. Rick Simpson in his video seems to take it by putting it onto his teeth/gums and I would assume it will slowly work its way into the gut due to the warmth of our bodies, am I right in assuming this or is there a more effective way?

im sure he puts it under his tongue, it is absorbed into the bloodstream through the thin lining under the tongue

you could take it in geletine capsules also as you would cod liver oil ect

Thanks for teh ideas peeps,

Unfortunately I was blown out yesterday, I'll keep on trying to get sorted but that's happened twice now and I'm starting think that I am never going to be able to do this until my gg is cured so that'll be October-ish. :wallbash: f*&^%$g dealers are a bunch of t£$$^%$ :(

hiya guys, i am aefrays mum and he has given me permission to come on here and thank you all for your good wishes for my mum.

when he first posted on here i was at my wits end, my mum couldn't keep anything down was in constant pain and she was going down hill fast, as well as that she was bleeding quite heavily in her urine, the only option i had was to let them operate and cut off the blood supply to her kidney, which she never had a good chance of recovering from.

neither me or my mum had ever used cannabis, and when my son suggested it i was a bit apprehensive until he showed me run from the cure, anyway he made some cannabutter for her i had to give it to her in a small drop of milk as that was all she was able to keep down her.

she has now been on it for a month and the difference is amazing she is back to her old self she is eating, has an appetite and has not got any pain, and although my son says it is a coincidence she hasn't had any bleeding since she has been having the cannabis, i cann't wait to get her onto the oil but it is only just starting to bud so i need a little patience, you are all such an inspiration so once again thank you from me and my mum, i'll let you know what happens next

14 people like this

Best wishes from the Layne household :yes:

good luck, positive vibes from me

Did you get the sativex script? That can be converted into oil by evaporating off the alcohol.

Atb :yinyang:

the primary care said after looking into it that as it is an unlicensed drug that her consultant would have to be the one to make the decision , she is due to see him on the 27th of sept. and we will try to get it but im not holding my breathe

Edited by Aefray

update on gran.... the oxygen nurse has reduced her flow of oxygen down to two and half litres from 3L the cannabis has opened her airways and her fingers have started to turn pink which shows the oxygen is increased in her bloodstream, she is able to walk and talk to you which before took her a few mins to get her breathe before she was able to, also fluid was building up and she was on 3 tablets a day to drain it , she has been able to reduce the tablets to 1 a day only now , her arthritis has improved to the point where she is able to walk without her frame and not fall over. she has not had any bad bleeds since she started to take the cannabis, although there is still some signs of blood in her urine. she is now pain free and able to eat without being sick , i feed her little and often as she still gets the sickness feeling if she goes too long without eating, she is feeling so well at the moment that she has gone on holiday with my bother for 5 days, going to try to push the consultant for sativex on 27th of this month and will put her on the oil in october .

e2a she is suffering from kidney cancer, pulmonary fibrosis and rheumatoid arthritis, i was a bit skeptical about it helping the pulmonary fibrosis but it is , I have also put her on hemp seed oil

Edited by Aefray
4 people like this

I am going to start making the oil for gran today , Have told the consultant that she is going on the oil he is booking her for a scan in january,

wish me luck :)

good luck! :yep:

Good luck!

:lucky:

Best wishes, to you and your Nan, hope all goes in your favour.