Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redseeed101

How many Oz on a blue cheese plant

I would like to know what peoples average yield is off a Big Bud Blue cheese!!! As I am only getting a small yield myself. I am using the coco medium with it's home made brand Canna coco plus an adjustable dripper system at the minute I am giving also PK in every week after the first or second week of flower only 10ml per 10L, it says in certain manuals only to give a 15ml per 10L in week three ONLY but an associate of mine told me to do it the way I am now. But my yields are rubbish should I do an aqua and which system or stay on Coco, or is it my feed direction or how I am doing it or just the brand I am using. I can't see it having anything to do with the ventilation as that is one thing I know is perfect

Any info is definateley appreciated mostly though is what an average yield is. Many thanks peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

String? piece of?? :wassnnme:

What light you using and what yield you getting? :smokin:

2 people like this

Whats an average yield? ive been doing barneys blue cheese for 2 grows im on my third 5 plants in hydroton in a 120 with a 600w grolux using canna aqua, I juust give them 1 week pk then change the tank to finish off, 1st grow average 4 and a half per plant but i was supercropping 3 and they produced mucho :guitar: So the second grow i increased my ec up to 1.5 in flower and supercropped them all :magic: I got over 30 oz dry :lucky: so i would try a bit off cropping mate. Good luck with it mate.

1 person likes this

Whats an average yield? ive been doing barneys blue cheese for 2 grows im on my third 5 plants in hydroton in a 120 with a 600w grolux using canna aqua, I juust give them 1 week pk then change the tank to finish off, 1st grow average 4 and a half per plant but i was supercropping 3 and they produced mucho :guitar: So the second grow i increased my ec up to 1.5 in flower and supercropped them all :magic: I got over 30 oz dry :lucky: so i would try a bit off cropping mate. Good luck with it mate.

How Long you veg em for mate?

I got 15oz off three plants earlier this year in a 1.2m tent using coco and canna nutes including PK. I did experiment and put 2 x 600w lights in the tent though!!!! Check out my diary!!!

1 person likes this

Got any pics? would love to see 30oz under a 600w :wassnnme:

3 people like this

1 bloke getting 30 oz of 1x 600w and another getting 15 oz off 2 600w?? :unsure:

about 70 tonnes if not more

4 people like this

about 70 tonnes if not more

:rofl::rofl:

String? piece of?? :wassnnme:

What light you using and what yield you getting? :smokin:

600HPS and an average 3 Oz per plant

3 Oz is average per plant, so is that is that basically an Ebb and flow system with an air stone in that you are using.

As long as it lasts till next harvest and a bit of trim/popcorn to hash who really gives a stuff.

1 person likes this