Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bu

Trich Tumbler.

140 posts in this topic

I certainly will post some pics S Monkey..

I've got some PoG, Doublegum and a White Russian up at the moment so hoping for some big chrystalage soon!!

I can't wait to try it in anger and I would certainly love to have a go at making them to order for UK 420.

Cheers,

Bu

you got any picks of your trim?

that quit looks the dogs dangliesmate welldone! :yep::yinyang:

HG

Hi HG,

My trim is just about ready to go into the tumbler and not covered in dust this time. :ouch:;)

Will keep things up to date as I go.

Cheers,

Bu.

cheers mate :ouch:

would love to see that beast in action ;)

HG

Looking forward to this Buddha, nice work on the tumbler.

Me as well mickle

Looks a top piece of kit , if Joolz and yourself could come to an arrangement about them , I would love one .

Hopefully Soon

Looks a top piece of kit , if Joolz and yourself could come to an arrangement about them , I would love one .

count me in too!

dikki

Wahey!!

Look out there's a Bu tumbler about!!

I saw a pic of OT's recently and that looks a well serious piece of kit...Completely different to the one I cobbled together with a catch tray and lid and all!

His was quite expensive tho and he doesn't think they produce such comprehensive results as the Bubble method but he prefers the taste which is good enough for me.

Cheers,

Bu.

Hi HG,

My trim is just about ready to go into the tumbler and not covered in dust this time. :ouch:  :headpain:

Will keep things up to date as I go.

Cheers,

Bu.

265597[/snapback]

Bump

I can't wait to try it in anger and I would certainly love to have a go at making them to order for UK 420.

Cheers,

Bu

242691[/snapback]

Excellent piece of kit,any piccies of the end result & a report on the quality of smoko,and are you still up to making them to order? :!:

Bestest Rgds Twosheds

Quality Engineering, i would love to buy one of those, i liked the bit about you can chuck some bud in and sit around smoking till its done....

:!:

Good thread :yinyang:

I'll post up some pics of the finished results....Cheers for the comments.

To be honest I think you can buy proper professional type tumlers for not too much cash.

Bu. :!:

where are the pics Bu?