Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Euphoria

Psychosis & cheese

51 posts in this topic

Just a quick question I was wondering why ugorg have not done Psychosis or exodus cheese into seed form as if any breeder can do it I'm sure ugorg would do it the best.

Blues x UK Cheese is on its way soon :yahoo:
3 people like this

That's good news I look forward to that I love blues, cheese as well would be one killer strain :)

yep its on its way.so keep yr eyes open on ere.

am gaggin for a pack an i fink it will b a sell out stain.(cud be wrong thow) :russian:
2 people like this

Underground Originals dont churn out starin after strain after strain. That speaks volumes to me on how they run their show :yep:
4 people like this

[quote name='Archipelago' timestamp='1340695660' post='3193717']
[/quote]

Any idea when they will be released

I am guessing when they are ready.. :P lol
1 person likes this

That'll be interestingly smelly and probably hardy i would assume .
Madgiz you know sumeth . You're acting coy ! I'd like to pick your brains though , with a spoon :skin_up:
Gossip weekly !

[quote name='SilC' timestamp='1340834287' post='3195631']

Madgiz you know sumeth . You're acting coy !
[/quote]

I know nothing..lol

[attachment=561523:images.jpg] Edited by madgiz
5 people like this

[quote name='madgiz' timestamp='1340834750' post='3195640']
[quote name='SilC' timestamp='1340834287' post='3195631']

Madgiz you know sumeth . You're acting coy !
[/quote]

I know nothing..lol
[/quote]What are you bladdering on about I can't understand a word you're saying !
RIGHT, FINE , I'll find out myself then shall I ? ([i]Clips Madgiz round the ear[/i])
:doh:

A fourth Blues cross from Ugorg... :rolleyes:

Sure I'll buy a pack like most others will, it'll be a lovely strain in it's own right I'm sure but am I the only one a tad disapointed to get a Skunk #1 crossed with Skunk #1 from Ugorg. I just thought they'd be bringing more to the table than crossing Blues (skunk) with Cheese (skunk) which I thought the Dutch get slated for doing to the death?

Is the difference between UK and Holland's Skunk#1 strains just the pheno selection done by Exodus Crew (or who ever) years back? What am I missing?

Hopefully this is just one of the strains Ugorg will be releasing...

ETA: Well I sound negitive as fuck reading that back. I'm happy their's new strais, I just had hoped they'd be something "new" to us all.

:yinyang: Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
3 people like this

[/quote]
gutted wish they used psychosis instead of the over rated over hacked cheese and step backward if you ask me

[quote name='catfish' timestamp='1340838623' post='3195689']
[/quote]
gutted wish they used psychosis instead of the over rated over hacked cheese and step backward if you ask me
[/quote]
I see this as a positive move, many femmed attempts at cheese, and crossed with different gene pools where as at least this may be truer to the original cheese, which does still need a better attempt at preserving it and bringing it out in reg form. Give me this over kaliman any day, it would be nice to see this worked further to try and suppress some of the blues traits like its stone against the cheese. Just depends on how far ugorg take this. And this is only my uneducated opinion, I'm not overly versed on breeding.

And as to psychosis I'd love to see this worked by ugorg but one step at a time I'm guessing, if the cheese cross is in the making then who knows what's next, maybe a keeper male from the cheese x blues to be bred into the psychosis, as personally I'd rather see that over a straight blues male but cheese x blues x psychosis could throw out a mix, but a three way cross of the uk's finest clones and in reg form, that sounds like the grail for us seed collectors!!
7 people like this

Cheers TYS, Planta Pablo :)

[quote name='-=DrGreenThumb=-' timestamp='1340838014' post='3195682']
ETA: Well I sound negitive as fuck reading that back.
[/quote]

:yep: your not wrong there.

[quote name='catfish' timestamp='1340838623' post='3195689']
[/quote]

Gutted? I mean really? WOW! lol
4 people like this

Gis a shout if any freebies are gonna be given out of this won't ya VRG... :wassnnme:

I will start saving to give this a try. keep me q pack in case they sell out quick eh bud... ;)

lol

Worth a try eh... :shuriken:
1 person likes this