Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Crabeyes

Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis - Cannabis Treatment

63 posts in this topic

My wife has Crohn's and UC.  She's suffered terribly over the years, and it fucking kills me seeing her in pain.

I've heard that CBD/THC could be beneficial, which is the main reason I joined this forum to learn how to grow her some herb.

@CustardVape

Fingers crossed it works out for her, best of luck!

e2a: I know ibd causes appetite issues, but does anybody else get hungry? Like really, really hungry. I've been getting the odd day here and there recently when my hunger just can't be satisfied, I can eat until I'm absolutely stuffed and an hour or two later I'm getting proper hunger pangs again. No idea if it's the UC or if I'm just a greedy fucker lol

Edited by silvester growdrobe

9 hours ago, silvester growdrobe said:

@CustardVape

Fingers crossed it works out for her, best of luck!

e2a: I know ibd causes appetite issues, but does anybody else get hungry? Like really, really hungry. I've been getting the odd day here and there recently when my hunger just can't be satisfied, I can eat until I'm absolutely stuffed and an hour or two later I'm getting proper hunger pangs again. No idea if it's the UC or if I'm just a greedy fucker lol

In the past I've been prone to binge eating, I went through this phase of eating lots of those huge (150g) bags of crisps. I swear they make them like that to make you eat more. Eating food all the time makes me crave food. No doubt about it. 

But once I go on a calorie controlled diet, it only takes a week or so before I have little appetite. Although admittedly you kind of look forward to food more. I do a lot of exercise though, never really got into the obese category thank God but man, were I to carry on like that for years I'd end up like a huge fat fuck. 

1 person likes this