Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DutchPassionTony

Guess The Weight Competition - Organic Jims 'Think Different'

221 posts in this topic

Here is a chance to win a free 7-pack of the AutoFem variety of your choice from the Dutch Passion Collection. It is easy too, just guess what will be the eventual dry-weight produced from Organic Jim's big Think Different he has growing in his diary. What could be easier?

Here is the diary http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=289847&pid=3170435&st=135entry3170435

The rule is one guess per person.

The nearest 5 guesses get a free 7-pack of whatever AutoFem they wish. Or if you prefer you can get two 3-packs of different varieties. In the event of too many identical winning guesses the first people to post the winning guess will win. There will be 5 prizes to give away for the nearest 5 guesses. Jim will dry and weigh the bud. His word will be final and binding.

So please make your guesses here, or perhaps the tactically-aware guessers may wait until nearer the harvest date before taking the plunge. It is a 400W coco grow. Chop-date is Jims decision not mine.

Here is the Think Different we are talking about, and she will get heavier before the axe swingeth.

gallery_16392_4204_15830.jpg

4 people like this

ill go for 220g

a wild stab in the dark and I'll go with 312g.

I'm saying 326 grams

That is a beast, well done organic Jim on a truely amazing plant

319 i think..

400g :yahoo:

3 oz i

126g

im going for 450g

good luck peeps!!

:stoned:

140g :spliff:

320g

256g