Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BigGee83

Cream Mandarine ® [Auto]

92 posts in this topic

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 44

Hi guys back again with another update for you the plants are on day 44 at the min and have now been put onto 3ml bloom per litre

the temps are steady at 26c lights on 20c lights off humidity is staying around the 50% - 60% mark all going well so far buds are

getting bigger an bigger the main stem that i bent clean over with super cropping her has some how stood itself clean back up right

again she is one hard mofo any way here is a pic of her enjoy

med_gallery_70005_4231_144875.jpg

3 people like this

Wow my friend!!

Wonderful pics, now is when we enjoy watching the buds fatten.

Get lucky mate

Sweet smokes

jaypp

Wow my friend!!

Wonderful pics, now is when we enjoy watching the buds fatten.

Get lucky mate

Sweet smokes

jaypp

thank you jaypp its one of my better plants thats why i have only put a pic of this one

on its own the smell is amazing its a joy to watch it them grow thanks to sweet seeds for

letting me try these great seeds

1 person likes this

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 51

Hi everyone things are getting fatter day by day now i have now started giving them 3.5ml

per litre of water the last 2 feeds think i will give it 2 more before moving on to plain

water for the last few feeds any way here is a pic enjoy

med_gallery_70005_4231_134851.jpg

5 people like this

Oh nice brother G, she's a topper m8 :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Oh nice brother G, she's a topper m8 :yinyang:

hi ck thanks mate she is the best 1 i have another mandarine thats

budding up but she is no where near as big as this one so only taking pics of this one

1 person likes this

nice grow bro :) congratz

u got pics of the dried buds ??

1 person likes this

nice grow bro :) congratz

u got pics of the dried buds ??

hi kenoxkush not yet bro she still growing yet day 52 today she will be coming down next weekend

if she is ready that is ill get them up once she down tho

1 person likes this

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 56

Hi guys another quick update for you the plants are on day 56 at min almost time for the chop am giving

them just plain water from here on in so am hoping to have them chopped down at the weekend here is a few pics enjoy

med_gallery_70005_4231_152848.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_92431.jpg

3 people like this

wow that is a gorgeous plant!!!! :wub: I know I should go back and reread but ill ask any way did you crop it at some point or do any training b/c the main cola is beautiful with the side branches very nice and uniform.

L

she is a fukin beauty

wow that is a gorgeous plant!!!! :wub: I know I should go back and reread but ill ask any way did you crop it at some point or do any training b/c the main cola is beautiful with the side branches very nice and uniform.

L

hi thanks mate i did super crop the main stem but she wasnt for staying down an stood right back up after about a week or so

she is a fukin beauty

hi coolbananes thanks mate she smells beautiful aswell great seeds that turn into great plants an bud

1 person likes this

looking nice this girl and im with you gee smells fucking lush but weird at same time lol

peace kdog

1 person likes this

looking nice this girl and im with you gee smells fucking lush but weird at same time lol

peace kdog

yes she does i cant seemed to think wot it smells like but very lush indeed

1 person likes this