Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BigGee83

Cream Mandarine ® [Auto]

92 posts in this topic

hi m8, I'll post a couple of pics up later, so far there the quickest and shortest out of all the strains I'm doing, as for feeding probably been a bit stingy on the feed I had the impression autos are light feeders May be some are still on 1.5ml but will be upping it tonight May be why I've ran in to a few probs on the way. they are at day 39 probably should be on 3ml but you know first time doing autos don't want to be over feeding rather a slight under feed, will be increasing now on every feed get to 3ml.

Nice rootz Gee :guitar:

:yinyang:

hi m8, I'll post a couple of pics up later, so far there the quickest and shortest out of all the strains I'm doing, as for feeding probably been a bit stingy on the feed I had the impression autos are light feeders May be some are still on 1.5ml but will be upping it tonight May be why I've ran in to a few probs on the way. they are at day 39 probably should be on 3ml but you know first time doing autos don't want to be over feeding rather a slight under feed, will be increasing now on every feed get to 3ml.

hi bongalot ill have to have a look you not far off finishing now then

Nice rootz Gee :guitar:

hi thanks ck got to love the pm soil for that its good stuff they look amazing

to say it was a seed 9 days before

Cream Mandarine

Update Day 12

Hi guys hows things with you all little update for you since they were potted up 3 days ago

to show you how well they have settled into there new pots which is 6.5l pots ill be giving

them abit of a watering down later on when the lights come on anyway here is a few pics i

took when lights went off today hope you enjoy

med_gallery_70005_4231_119313.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_94159.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_31241.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_119217.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_111320.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_82794.jpg

This is them in my tent with the rest of my grow

med_gallery_70005_4231_38660.jpg

2 people like this

looking rather nice these girls gee mate potting speed devil 2 today dont know what to call her though. you need to stop showing of with them pics lol keep up the good work mate

1 person likes this

Very nice mate keep up the good work :stoned: got some I want to pop in the near future :smokin:

1 person likes this

Great work Gee, plenty of super soil to spread them rootz now mate, looks like the pot up hasn't bothered them in the slightest :guitar:

1 person likes this

looking rather nice these girls gee mate potting speed devil 2 today dont know what to call her though. you need to stop showing of with them pics lol keep up the good work mate

hi kdog thanks mate all going good now nice to see you on with another lot now since your others are almost done

Very nice mate keep up the good work :stoned: got some I want to pop in the near future :smokin:

cheers d_n_b these look like some amzing looking plants cant wait to see how they grow

Great work Gee, plenty of super soil to spread them rootz now mate, looks like the pot up hasn't bothered them in the slightest :guitar:

hi ck o yes plenty of room for roots now and your right the pot up hasnt effected them at all when i

watered them before already seen the odd root at the drainage holes already after 3 days excellent progress in my eyes

1 person likes this

Hi BigGee83 , any updates on these ? I have just started 3 cream mandarine and would appreciate any insight or tips based on your progress with the girls.

I am doing a greenhouse grow with them alongside some barneys vanilla kush , lemon haze and a sagarmatha NL#9 thats not keen on being outdoors but its getting there :wink:

1 person likes this

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 22

Hi guys sorry not been around been really busy and so have these 2 ladys they have grown so much and the side branches have come on so much so some of them are almost as big as the main stem they are a foot long at the min and just started to show the little white hairs so all good in that department i have just started to feed them 0.5ml grow as they were potted up at day 9 so i thought they could do with it an they seem to of liked it any way here are some pics of the 2 of them

med_gallery_70005_4231_79428.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_80761.jpg

4 people like this

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 28

Hi guys well its been a few days now since last update plants are coming on great one isnt looking as good as the other and was bit hungry so she had 1.5ml per litre grow an the other is on 1ml at the min they have just started putting out the white hairs now so the bud is on the way here are some pics enjoy

med_gallery_70005_4231_82985.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_73667.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_115985.jpg

2 people like this

CREAM MANDARINE

UPDATE DAY 38

Hi guys well another update for you the girls are on day 38 one of the girls isnt doing

to good so only got a pic of the good one for now they are both having 2ml bloom per

litre at the min temps running around 26-27c lights on an 20-21c lights off this

plant is standing at 2.5ft tall and was getting abit of heat stress as it was getting

very clos to the light so i supercropped the main stem to try an help with this as you can

see in the pic

CREAM MANDARINE

med_gallery_70005_4231_51752.jpg

BUD SHOT

med_gallery_70005_4231_48922.jpg

ENJOY

3 people like this

Well done mate!!

You are doing a great work here.

Hope to keep seeing news here.

Cheers and Sweet smokes.

Jaypp

Looking maaaarrrrrrvelous Gee man :yahoo:

Got some Cream Mandarines on the go at the mo aswell mate. Lovin the aromas comin off mine. A wonderful orange zesty zing! Overpowering the Green Poison auto's im runnin with regards to smell.

All the best with your's anyway feller. Should start fillin in nicely now, past the halfway point and that.

Later dude :yep:

1 person likes this

Well done mate!!

You are doing a great work here.

Hope to keep seeing news here.

Cheers and Sweet smokes.

Jaypp

hi jaypp thanks mate yes everything is going ok the other 1 is a little behind but she should pull back

ill keep you all updated on how they get on and finish off

Looking maaaarrrrrrvelous Gee man :yahoo:

Got some Cream Mandarines on the go at the mo aswell mate. Lovin the aromas comin off mine. A wonderful orange zesty zing! Overpowering the Green Poison auto's im runnin with regards to smell.

All the best with your's anyway feller. Should start fillin in nicely now, past the halfway point and that.

Later dude :yep:

hi ck yes thes smell of these plants are lush mate i cant wait to pull em

down and smoke the shit out off it lol how far are you into doing your mandarines

1 person likes this