Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BigGee83

Cream Mandarine ® [Auto]

92 posts in this topic

hi bigGee, so you have your cream mandarin, it does look like a mouth watering strain lets hope it turns out like the picture, cheers for the quote at the start of your diary m8, yeah coming very nice getting a bit crowded now, seem's like the cream mandarin are quite short cc's are really going for it. good luck bro :smokin:

hi sirbongalot yes got them today so as you can see i wasted no time in getting them started if they end up like that pic i will be a happy man how ever short they are lol

no worries mate about the quote yours is the only other mandarine grow i have seen so far so be interested to see how yours finish first

no probs fella, will keep you updated. :smoke:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=293762&view=findpost&p=3136192&hl=&fromsearch=1 sweet seeds auto grow (cream mandarin, cream caramel, S.A.D)

Edited by sirbongalot

Quick Update

hi guys had a quick check on the the little ones today an i noticed that the see has

just broke the surface of the soil so i give them i good spaying down with some room temp

water from a spray bottle and and cover them back up with the food bags and hopefully they will

be out fully tomorrow so i can remove the bags

1 person likes this

:thumsup:

well thats another 100% germ rate from sweet seeds great seeds :yahoo:

Update Day 1

Cream Mandarine

Hi guys well like i said i checked on the 2 ladys this afternoon and both of them where out of the seeds an aiming for the light

so of course this will be day 1 here they both are for now till the next update

med_gallery_70005_4231_120605.jpg

1 person likes this

:thumsup:

well thats another 100% germ rate from sweet seeds great seeds :yahoo:

Ive had 100% germ rate from Sweet good looking plants as well mate top notch.

looking at doing some auto's and cream manderine sound lovely!

I maybe jugding the book by its cover but thats what 420s for gonna look out for this one

Good luck dude :yinyang:

hi lovemary the sweet seeds are great i have had no problems as of yet and your right the cream mandarine does

look amazing am sure she will smoke as ggod as she looks thanks for stopping by

Cream Manadrine Update

DAY 8

Hi guys well its been 7 days now since my last update an we are now on day all is going well so far nothing much to report at this time

just being feed water every day through a spray bottle around 300-400ml each i will be repotting these in the next day or 2 so will

update again then with more pics but for now here is a pic of the 2 manadrines

med_gallery_70005_4231_27504.jpg

2 people like this

hi roy no probs mate pull grab a bean bag an chill the manadrine look amazing and i

havent seen any dairys so i thought i would be the first but was beaten to it lol

not that it matters looking forward to seeing how these turn out

Ye the Cream Mandarine will be Awesome, No doubt about it.

Sweet Seeds are one of the best seed companys in the business

your in safe hands with any strains you get from the Sweet Seeds selections

RASTA STYLE ROY :smokin:

100% agree with you mate sticking with sweet seeds for a long time

Cream Manadrine Update

DAY 9 Pot Up

Hi guys well i couldnt sleep so i thought i would pot up the ladys am fooked now tho as you can see am using pm soil to pot up with no other added products used at min they have gone into 6.5l pots which had been pre-watered down then left in my tent to warm up for an hour before potting the 2 plants into them thats about it for now her are the pics

med_gallery_70005_4231_73987.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_89527.jpg

med_gallery_70005_4231_39826.jpg

4 people like this

Hi Biggee. we doing same plant at same time m8 mine at day 15 now i've just put her into a 1 Ltr air pot, al keep popping mi head in door m8, am not doing a diary as such but i will show pics and info on how she been done when i get a spare hour a week, good look m8. nelly :yinyang:

Hi Biggee. we doing same plant at same time m8 mine at day 15 now i've just put her into a 1 Ltr air pot, al keep popping mi head in door m8, am not doing a diary as such but i will show pics and info on how she been done when i get a spare hour a week, good look m8. nelly :yinyang:

hi nelly thanks i could maybe use some advice on the way as i dont want nothing bad to happen to theses girls am sure yours will turn out just fine hoping i can do the same lol i only know of one othe dairy at the min thats doing these and he is called sirbongalot he is on about day 30 ish maybe even 40 now