Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrLungz

Treating my Cancer with Oil

366 posts in this topic

Wishing you all the best at your meeting pal.

Totally understand that growing the meds can be as invaluable as taking them.

I'm going to have the 'oil' conversation with my oncologist for the first time in a few weeks......

Keep going pal, and good luck....

J45

Thanks buddie and the very best to you too...go tell em mate...let us know how it goes

3 people like this

Kath was at Christies and was very positive about the place, they were open minded about the oil apparently :stoned:

Atb for the new year bud

Didn't like the place one bit mate...felt I was in some kind of zombie film...very odd feeling indeed...but oncologist was cool

Hope you and yours are all well buddie

2 people like this

ill give tony and dutch passion their due ,they were the first to step up and offer cbd crew strains to me and me wife when she was going through chemo ..and we shall always be greatful for that ...keep on keeping on mr lungz ,your a beacon in a world of dark .

5 people like this

Fantastic mate, :yahoo: can't tell you how happy i am for you n' yours. Seems they're on board. I think he's telling you code wise that he knows what you're doing n' will be fully supportive.I'm going to attend a lung cancer survivors meeting set up by my local health department n' sound it out. My next o'logy appointment is on the 31st n' I'll take all this info forward. A good day mate. :haveadab::)

1 person likes this

ill give tony and dutch passion their due ,they were the first to step up and offer cbd crew strains to me and me wife when she was going through chemo ..and we shall always be greatful for that ...keep on keeping on mr lungz ,your a beacon in a world of dark .

I wouldn't have had the meds if it weren't for Tony and DP mate...he's a gent

Thanks mate, I shall continue to try my best...take care pal

3 people like this

Fantastic mate, :yahoo: can't tell you how happy i am for you n' yours. Seems they're on board. I think he's telling you code wise that he knows what you're doing n' will be fully supportive.I'm going to attend a lung cancer survivors meeting set up by my local health department n' sound it out. My next o'logy appointment is on the 31st n' I'll take all this info forward. A good day mate. :haveadab::)

Yes mate, I feel better now :) all the best for your meeting, let me know how it goes please buddie...take care

1 person likes this

It's a bit of relief when you find someone who can work with you instead of leading you blind.

Thanks for taking the time. Mr

:)

1 person likes this

Great to read this, thanks so much for sharing. I have been confused about the CBD / THC ratios but beginning to get clearer now.

I am going to have the RSO oil talk with my oncologists very soon, when I tell them I'm not having any radio, chemo or tamoxifen. I have tried to speak about it, but they kinda didnt take me on. I have stage 2 breast cancer, currently in and out of hospital for more surgery, trying to fix up the mess they made of me when taking out my tumours, really wish we had been sorted with oil a few months ago).

Me and my hubby both with cancer, we are busy growing and gathering treatments for both us. No idea when we will be able to begin though.

Really helpful to read your story. Hope it goes well for you.

x

4 people like this

Hi Lungz,I've pm'd you mate :yep:

1 person likes this

It's a bit of relief when you find someone who can work with you instead of leading you blind.

Thanks for taking the time. Mr

:)

It is mate, not quite there yet tho, but won't give up until I am :)

Thanks for reading and replying buddie...take care

Great to read this, thanks so much for sharing. I have been confused about the CBD / THC ratios but beginning to get clearer now.

I am going to have the RSO oil talk with my oncologists very soon, when I tell them I'm not having any radio, chemo or tamoxifen. I have tried to speak about it, but they kinda didnt take me on. I have stage 2 breast cancer, currently in and out of hospital for more surgery, trying to fix up the mess they made of me when taking out my tumours, really wish we had been sorted with oil a few months ago).

Me and my hubby both with cancer, we are busy growing and gathering treatments for both us. No idea when we will be able to begin though.

Really helpful to read your story. Hope it goes well for you.

x

The very best of luck to you and your husband xxx I hope the oil does wonders for you both

Please let me know how the meetings etc go... Get your grow on ASAP

Keep safe x

Lungz

2 people like this

I'm always busy reading medical journals/papers, in talks with oncologists, doctors, biochemists and the like. So time management is becoming a problem. I wanted to write in depth grow diaries on here, as a way of thanks to Tony at Dutch Passion for helping so much with genetics and maybe to help new growers/cancer patients. But, I just don't have the time and there are more knowledgable growers out there.

My laptop decided to not play ball, so I can't upload pics to the small diary I have just added, using the kids ipad, I have managed to upload a new pics to my gallery. If you would like to see them, please head there. :)

Again, apologies to Dutch Passion Tony, just incase he doesn't see my diary, I've apologised there too lol

I shall post the results of my latest CT Scan as soon as the oncologist phones me with them.

Take care everyone, keep safe

Lungz

All the best Mr Lungz

1 person likes this

Hi Lungz,just a heads up in case you don't know that,(you may have been in hos' when it changed?),if you put an @ before a members usernaame it sends a notification to the person that they're being mentioned by you in your post. i.e.@@DutchPassionTony. or @Cannybuzz. Hope that helps. :)

1 person likes this

I'm always busy reading medical journals/papers, in talks with oncologists, doctors, biochemists and the like. So time management is becoming a problem. I wanted to write in depth grow diaries on here, as a way of thanks to Tony at Dutch Passion for helping so much with genetics and maybe to help new growers/cancer patients. But, I just don't have the time and there are more knowledgable growers out there.

My laptop decided to not play ball, so I can't upload pics to the small diary I have just added, using the kids ipad, I have managed to upload a new pics to my gallery. If you would like to see them, please head there. :)

Again, apologies to Dutch Passion Tony, just incase he doesn't see my diary, I've apologised there too lol

I shall post the results of my latest CT Scan as soon as the oncologist phones me with them.

Take care everyone, keep safe

Lungz

no need to apologise to me for anything Lungz, you just concentrate on getting yourself well, and enjoy your garden

take it easy bro

2 people like this