Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trichomedome

Hash Turn,s To OIL With a Lighter

22 posts in this topic

A post here today named "have i ruined BHO" Tonight i put a little of my bho in a pipe, but had put a slightly longer tube back on after cleaning it out so i put a light to the what i described as a hash like mass, but it quickly turned to oil with a heat and run down the pipe. Can someone please explain whats happend i,ve tried looking but i can,t find anything similar in a search. any help apreciated here,s a photo before and after heat. It now turns to that sticky mess i expected yesterday ??? :russian: TCD

post-66617-0-78082500-1335744551_thumb.jpg

post-66617-0-90692500-1335744563_thumb.jpg

Good hash will turn to oil when heated. On rereading you had solid bho which the clues in the name butane honey oil. so just consider that your bho is frozen at room temperature.

e2a I think the term for what you had was a concretion

Edited by groovelick

There was something about it buddering ? i cant find the meaning of it or what it is ? any ideas ?

Edited by trichomedome

Best thing to do is drop it on top of it a bud first then it'll soak into the bud when the light hits it, get time to burn it that way... also a torch (windproof) lighter is what your better off with, get it burnt quick.

If you've got a bong then your best off buying something like a "oil dome" adaptor for it or something similar. Basically you heat up the glass and then drop this oil onto the glass and it vaporisese and sucks thought the bong. Hard to explain really but if you want to know more I'll link you up to a few things. Depends if you want to spend any more or just get it smoked.

Also if you have any "skuff/kiff/crystals" from the bottom of your grinder or something you could mix that in with it to dry and get a better consistency.

You could always tray rubbing it along a set of skins and smoke it in a joint, I think that's a bit of a waste though with high quality shit like that.

All that said you might well have fucked it now you've had a lighter to it... lol

Fuck it, scrape it into a brew and drink it :P

:yinyang:

No,No! only a corner lol but i do have a little portable solder/brazer pocket size and fills from butane temp 1300c lol if you could post a few links that would be great, i actually asked yesterday about the pipe set up to me it stood to reason that it would run away, so i had been using a liitle bud to dab it on to then smoke it. Is there a dome that can be diy,d i,m not looking to spend money on it. thanks for the advice TCD

btw they 1300c solder/brazer are from maplins £10/12 :)

If you have a cigarete smoker in the house, get them to flick the ash in a pipe. Leave it in lumps. Then dab or drip the oil on top of the ash.

When you smoke it, the oil melts & is soaked up by the ash. The ash acts as an (almost) inert medium to hold the oil, so no waste. Jont ash probably works too, but never tried it.

1 person likes this

It looks to me like you put heat to budder, which melted it back down to oil. Check out the threads on vaporizing oil, for ways to use it.

1 person likes this

It looks to me like you put heat to budder, which melted it back down to oil. Check out the threads on vaporizing oil, for ways to use it.

What is budder/buddering ? I cant understand how i got similar to ice hash from butane ??? i cant the definition other than some super duper oil, ? It was made from a tub of chrystals if that has any relavence ? it,s fine to smoke but i,d like to know if i could have avoided it, or is that due to the thc chrystal being used to make it. Basicly i don,t know if it,s a fck up or that just happens, thanks folks TCD

Quote "You could also smear it on a skin but that's more a waste than anything imo" Thats seems to be the genaral opinion lol. TCD

I mean put in a set of rolling papers, which we call "skinz". :P

It'll get you stoned!

You made Cannabis OIL, it's just solid at room temperature.... put heat to it and it turns to oil... not rocket science mate

Just get it smoked you fanny :skin_up::smokin:

3 people like this

Just get it smoked you fanny

lol lol lol

1 person likes this

I mean put in a set of rolling papers, which we call "skinz". :P

It'll get you stoned!

You made Cannabis OIL, it's just solid at room temperature.... put heat to it and it turns to oil... not rocket science mate,,,,,, "This was already etsd"

Just get it smoked you fanny :skin_up::smokin:

"Not rocket science" I never heard you explain what it was ? Please let me choose what i want to learn about. You may want to just put it in papers i do not. TCD :yinyang: unbelievable! Edited by trichomedome

You should have read the question ? imo it,s deminished after it,s not bud but it,s certainly better than nothing. That is not the case however i,ve got plenty of bud. When i do something i like to do it right, even if i,m not that fussed about it. "Just get it smoked you fanny" was a narrow minded comment, when the question was how budder comes about ? imo that was very unapropriate and silly comment.

Quote 'Is there a dome that can be diy,d i,m not looking to spend money on it.'

Quote 'When i do something i like to do it right, even if i,m not that fussed about it.'

u,n,b,e,l,i,e,,v,a,b,l,e

eta contradictory quote. lol

Edited by Saddam
1 person likes this

Quote 'Is there a dome that can be diy,d i,m not looking to spend money on it.'

Quote 'When i do something i like to do it right, even if i,m not that fussed about it.'

u,n,b,e,l,i,e,,v,a,b,l,e

eta contradictory quote. lol

I grow bud but don,t have a vaporiser, is that ok ? or is that contradictory ?