Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

* THINK DIFFERENT *

18 posts in this topic

Time To Think Different !!

Thought it high time I gave DP's Auto's a run in my Veg Room, I may even do one or more outside or in a greenhouse :unsure:

But the Veg Room is Defo getting filled with them :guitar:

I will be vegging them for upto 3 weeks in 3 inch rock wool cubes under a 400w MH and then I will be putting them into 5 litre pots and Finishing them under 400w Dual Spec for the remainder of there time

I dont do Veg room grows with Auto's in order to achieve the maxium yeild possible as I veg Photo period plants under the same lights. I just grow auto's in order to make a room that is not productive, Productive :yahoo:

Think Different

gallery_34896_3912_250924.jpg

Think Different pack of 7 Seeds

:hippy::bong::smokin:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
4 people like this

Good luck with this one mate sure you will do them proud :bong:

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

Good luck with this one mate sure you will do them proud :bong:

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

Cheers bro

Was just talking to a m8 about this Strain, I said to him " There Called Think Different!"

He Replies " Whats its Sister strain called..... Out of the Box!" :rofl:

I like his thinking hehehe :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Have fun mate, will be following closely, got 2 Think Different about a week old.

best of luck NJD. :dj:

:yinyang:

Best of luck with these NJD, got some to go myself after my current grow, must admit I am a bit nervous about getting them off the ground as this will be my first auto grow.

Have fun bud.

H2

Have fun mate, will be following closely, got 2 Think Different about a week old.

Good to see some people already Thinking Different :D;)

best of luck NJD. :dj:

:yinyang:

Cheers Bud :D

:smokin:

1 person likes this

Well NJD I am looking forward to this, Organic Jim got nice results from Metal halide on his auto's for the first 3 weeks. 7 seeds, I wonder how it will go and what your final yield will be from a 400W ? It will be nice to see, best of luck with it. How will the 5 litre pots work, coco ?

Hydro2 - your first auto grow will seem a bit weird with the light on 20 hours a day but you will get used to it, it does seem a bit of a strange concept after a lifetime of growing varieties that flower under 12 hours of light.

Good luck NJD - should be good to see.

Well NJD I am looking forward to this, Organic Jim got nice results from Metal halide on his auto's for the first 3 weeks. 7 seeds, I wonder how it will go and what your final yield will be from a 400W ? It will be nice to see, best of luck with it. How will the 5 litre pots work, coco ?

Hydro2 - your first auto grow will seem a bit weird with the light on 20 hours a day but you will get used to it, it does seem a bit of a strange concept after a lifetime of growing varieties that flower under 12 hours of light.

Good luck NJD - should be good to see.

Cheers Tony :D

I love walking into my veg room and seeing plants in all various stages of Veg and now all various stages of Flowering too as I got the Auto's in there also

I give my Auto's a shared Light, ie there are maybe up to 20 plants also vegging directly under the light and the Autos growing in round the side

I have still found this to be very Productive considering it is from a shared light, So far I have been getting average 30 - 50 + Grammes per plant. With 5 or 6 Auto plants being grown at a time

I then put the 20 or so plants that were vegged into flowering and get ore than a GPW from them.... So happy days, More buds ... more Prizes :rofl::smokin:

Think Different Germination

I am electing to germinate 3x Think Different Seeds at a time. In one Week I will start to Germinate the other 3 or 4 Seeds :unsure:

I will be growing out 6 of them, Maybe I will get the chance to see how number 7 grows in a Greenhouse or outdoors :g: Hoping so

This is the First 3 Think Different after 24hrs... Germination was a Success :yahoo:

gallery_34896_3912_11719.jpg

They were put into Root Riots and have been put under the 12w energy saver I use so I can take pics of the leaves developing ;)

Think Different After 3 days

The 3x Think Different are now 3 days old, After the pics were took I put them into 3 inch rock wool cubes and put them next to a 200w CFL for a few days till my Veg table is clear for them :guitar:

One of the Think Different is Different from the other 2. One of them has grown in with 3 cotyledone leaves

This will be the 3rd plant that I have grown that has had 3 leaves right from the start. Out of maybe a few thousand seeds only getting it 3 times means it is quite a rare thing :D

Usually in photo period plants this means a lower yield will be produced from that plant, But I think when it is an Auto it produces more bud than a normal 2 cotyledone leaved plant

Hoping it continues to grow in like this with the 3 leaves and finishes like this, I have had one plant before that started like this but grew in normal so fingers crossed

gallery_34896_3912_35808.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_35044.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_26613.jpg

1 person likes this

I got 1 in my green house and 1 in my wardrobe under a hps 250. Both in home made compost, 5 litre tubs.

Their both looking nice, but the indoor one is bigger (obviously). Only 2 weeks in, 7 weeks to go :)

Think Different 2nd Run

I germinated another three Think Different :yahoo: after 24 hrs Germination was a success

This time one of the seedling has grown out 2x Tap Roots lol

Think it will be interesting to see how this one turns out.... I have never seen this before. I am glad I do not just put my seed in a pot of soil ect and hope for the best where germination is concerned as I would never have gotten to see this 2 tailed seed :D

gallery_34896_3912_33446.jpg

2 people like this

Think Different 2nd Run

After being in Root Riots for 2 days the seedlings had all started to poke there heads above the cube

I noticed the cube that had the seedling with 2x Tap Roots now had 2x heads or plants growing out of the cube

I wanted to get one of them out of the cube quickly before it rooted properly as I would have great difficulty in separating them if they rooted further

So I opened the cube up and removed one of the Think Different from the cube and put it into a spare cube and under the light for another 24 hours before taking this pic of them

Hats Off to Dutch Passion :notworthy: 1x Seed Producing 2x Plants is a First for me :yep: Never seen that before

Out of 19 seeds I have Germinated from Dutch Passion I have then got 20 plants or seedlings from the 19 Seeds

More than a 100% Record for Germination :notworthy::king: Defo a First in my Books ;)

The 2 Plants or seedlings in the middle are the ones that grew out of 1x Seed :yahoo:

gallery_34896_3912_2840.jpg

Just saw some of the pics for "think different" posted by Tony, will the plants turn purple like that or is it a light/dye ?