Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Professor Greenthumb

Dutch Passion #1

Hey guys, this year will be my 2nd grow, hopefully this year will be more successful. I was just wondering weather the Dutch passion #1 seeds are any good outdoor? I've heard so many mixed reviews and i'm having trouble deciding on them. Thanks Dudes..

here is my strain list for this season:

Greenhouse seeds Big Bang (auto) - X5

Big devil #2 (auto) - X1

Dutch Passion #1 - X2

Dutch Passion The ultimate - X2

Hi mate the passion #1 will be spot on, they ok last year and I'm doing them again this year but they like a open spot to keep the mold away. I've growen the ultimate indoors and they were monsters but outdoors they won't finish intime and will be a bag of mold.

2 people like this

Ahh thats alright then, to be fair i was expecting mold on the ultimate, well just have to see what happens...is there any other good outdoor strains you could suggest? Cheers mate :D

I have done passions and smoke it ok citrus type of thing but there is better newer genetics now.

go with frisian dew fella! passion No1 is good but frisian dew is better

peace out farmer boy

Purple maroc, frisian dew, hollands hope are tried and tested with good results. This year i've gone with all 3 of them including maroc, aurora indica and fast bud. I'm thinking about giving twilight and northern lights a go.

Passion 1 - have grown it in my garden, very hardy plant, little care needed, but a very bland smoke.

I see people recommending Frisian Dew over it...well if you end up with FD purple phenos they will be similar to the passions, a dull smoke.

Purple maroc, frisian dew, hollands hope are tried and tested with good results. This year i've gone with all 3 of them including maroc, aurora indica and fast bud. I'm thinking about giving twilight and northern lights a go.

I've tried hollands hope and it was the worst strain i've grown so far.

1 person likes this

I've tried hollands hope and it was the worst strain i've grown so far.

+1 hollands NO hope more like it!

peace out farmer boy

I really liked the taste of passion #1, however I think i got a lucky with phenotypes. Thank fuck I saved clones of the tasty one!

Also gotta say it's one of the sturdiest and earliest plants I grew, end of September at lat 51 although they could have gone a *little* further if I'd left them I think.