Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
namkha

Obama 'does not mind' debating legalization

President Obama "does not mind" debating the legalization of drugs

Edited by namkha
1 person likes this

Of course not. Its an election year and he cant appear weak. But decrim will not happen while he is commander-n-chief. I hesitate to call him president, because he broke most his promises in 2009 and has been more warlord than leader.

1 person likes this

I love it how this is a world where lying and cheating gets you untold riches while doing the right thing your entire life gets you unpayable debt and sciatica. I'd like to see all these politicians and corporate 'leaders' on the factory line for 8 hours whilst I constantly kick their arses about the labels not being aligned on the boxes correctly. Actually make that 40 hours min wage and overtime whenever I say they have to do it. And I'm one capricious twat when I wanna be. Oh wait, you want time and a third for that? Haha, get a union.

2 people like this

President Obama "does not mind" debating the legalization of drugs

Oh that's big of him, should we be appreciative? Should we hang on his every bullshit word while he orders the raids of lawfully run dispensaries and Oaksterdam Uni? After stating publicly that he would not interfere with lawfully run businesses.

As he frightens the crap out of state administrators by threatening to prosecute them if they involve themselves in regulating the cannabis industry?

Or seize the assets of property owners who lease to dispensaries?

Talk is bullshit easy, this two faced traitor to his roots actions tell a different story.

The world doesn't need yet another debate...just like the last one and the one before that and so on and so on...going all the way back to the 1930's.

The world needs an end to the drug war!

4 people like this

First he'll set up a committee, to debate the issue of a 'committiee for the debate on legalisation' (which will never happen,imho)

more bullshit , can anyone else smell it?

toki

1 person likes this

It's not really a debate if you enter it with your mind already made up and have no intention of actually listening to the other side, Mr Obama.

3 people like this

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

thats all the two-faced militery cum-bucket hears tho.