Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uk cheese fiend

power plant.

Has any1 grown these out plz. Got a big girl at the mo, just wanted general feed bk. Cheers...

Hi Cheese. Power Plant has been a popular strain, and you still find her flooring the tourists in the coffee shop today. She is easy to clone, she yields well, and in terms of potency she delivers a solid high THC sativa hit that many sativa fans love.

Although she has been used a lot for breeding and hybridising by various people over the years we have kept her as a pure and stable breeding line. One guy has a power plant thread on here. Here is a blog we did about her with a few piccys. Enjoy the grow and let me know what you reckon to her.

She is a strain from the 1990's which has stood the test of time and we have many customers that grow her year after year.

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/blog/2011/09/23/can-you-recommend-a-good-strain-to-grow/

and here is a bit more info on her http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/strainstories/power-plant/

I just finished 6 or so regular Power Plant from Dutch Passion. Very tasty and good high, but I would suggest leaving for the extra week, as I believe this would have made the difference. I flowered them for 8 weeks, which still produced good buds, but the 9th or 10th would have made it all the better.

Overall, a good strain, but needs longer than it says to produce the amazing grade of buds we are all after.

Hi tony thanks for the info, and cheers kingblue much appericiated. Just another question, what's power plant like outdoors is she a fast to flower and will she finish b4 October I've got a nice short bushy cut that I want to do in my glass house for this season. thanks again

Hi Cheese. Power Plant is popular in Spain outdoors but we wouldn't recommend it in the UK climate. In a greenhouse you might just get away with it - especially if you are in the south and have a greenhouse positioned to pick up whatever sun the UK summer can throw at it. In the north I wouldn't be feeling as confident.

In the UK I expect she would finish during, rather than before, October. I would be interested to know how you get on with this if you do try the greenhouse option. Good luck !