Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
green89

How do you keep temps down for drying?

In a couple of weeks I will be harvesting, but I have noticed the minimum temperature recordings in my tent lately have been as high as 20.6c.

How do you keep temps between 15c - 18c for optimal drying during spring/summer temperatures?

I have no option of moving my tent and I am in an upstairs room that gets hot during the day from sunlight.

Are air coolers or air conditioners worth bothering with or can you still dry weed at around 20c without it drying to fast?

dry it with the light off but extraction on :yep:

just a carry on as usual mate, your weed should be sound but you know in you head how to

keep temps low...spend money on equipment.

As long as your extraction is pullin all the air away from the bud you should be ok.

mite speed up your drying time from 14 daysw to 10 tho

good luck

chjeers

1 person likes this