Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

UK : Police Discover Second Somerset Underground Factory

20 posts in this topic

how did they get that continer under ground without any one knowing?

:smokin:

Gypsies always have a digger to hand, good for doing driveways. What i wonder is what the container seller thought when being asked to lower 4 of them into this huge pit that has bee dug.

1 person likes this

how did they get that continer under ground without any one knowing?

:smokin:

Gypsies always have a digger to hand, good for doing driveways. What i wonder is what the container seller thought when being asked to lower 4 of them into this huge pit that has bee dug.

Was porobably thinking about the extra money they gave him to do it and keep his mouth shut. :rofl:

Shame they got busted, really. Good luck to 'em!

There's a fair few such grows knocking about, this is just a tip of an iceberg of criminally organised mega-grows. They can afford one or two being busted, and I doubt very much that punters will notice any shortage, or at least they wont do for long.

1 person likes this

There'll be some serious bird dished out to the guys that ran this, the money laundering will probably hit them harder than the growing.

I wonder what the POCA hearing will be ordering them to pay?

Some over inflated stupid amount probably. no assets or noticeable money then fuck all fuckem grow more and more. :skin_up:

TS :skull:

1 person likes this

This is what you get when you don't keep up your subs to the Caravan Club.