Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reg llama

eurovision songs, good and bad.

ive just been mooching round utube and was listening to a song and one of the links said it was a eurovision hit, gave me a terrible idea lol , find a decent eurovision song and you get to stick a shit one up too, free of charge and everything :guitar: .

ive decided to put a good one (in my mind :wassnnme: and if not at least its cheesy) and a daft one (cos im that kinda guy).

this is my good one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Is-K8QL_4M&feature=related

and bad :wassnnme:

Yes Sir I Can Boogie is great, I love the cover by Goldfrapp!

Does anyone ever remember a Cliff Richard Eurovision contender in the 1980's that was about a clock. The lyrics were really shit, like "The clock on the wall keeps ticking away". I remember it but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere on the Internet. It was during the period where Cliff wore woolly jumpers, sported a mullet and had them fucking stupid big glasses like what Deirdre Barlow wears, but with brighter colours.

Does anyone ever remember a Cliff Richard Eurovision contender in the 1980's that was about a clock. The lyrics were really shit, like "The clock on the wall keeps ticking away". I remember it but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere on the Internet. It was during the period where Cliff wore woolly jumpers, sported a mullet and had them fucking stupid big glasses like what Deirdre Barlow wears, but with brighter colours.

Was he not the presenter of the show that choose the enterant for the contest?

He might have been, that might be why I cannot find reference to it. It was possibly the shittest of all shit songs and for that reason I Googled it a while ago but found fuck all. I actually ended up spending hours at one point as I don't like giving up on pointless things like that. I've still drawn a blank. I can still picture him now, moving his arms as if to indicate the International sign language for a fucking clock.

I found the UK entry from 2006 from Daz "They call me Uncle Badtouch" Sampson slightly sinister for some reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuODRMitSCQ&feature=related

If he learnt anything in School today I hope its that he should of vacted the premises 20 years ago and that if he is found hanging around there again the appropriate authorities will be informed.

Anyone remember this? :punk:lol

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah (Finland) 2006 Eurovision Song Contest Winner

1 person likes this

Back in 1998 this guy represented Germany

I think the song roughly translates to "You buy one you get one free, I said you buy one you get one free"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-2n8JHc1M