Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Weston

Another Dutch Passion Hermie Thread

103 posts in this topic

So why have you never directed your Fems and Auto's Questions at Sweet Seeds? Why after all this time are you now choosing to ask Dutch Passion?

You know fine well there is more than enough information on this Website regarding Auto's, That you could of went and used the search function and found out the answers to the questions you were asking. I thought you were having a laugh, due to the questions being so simple :yep: And me knowing how good a grower you are meant to be

It seemed like you were giving DP some Special Treatment because of your topic "Has the Love Gone for Natural Seeds". Your comments in DP's Forum ever since just have been leading down a line in which you are looking to mock them. And thats not just my opinion :no:

I dont think I did get the wrong end of the stick. You know fine well your comment was made to get a response out of me :yes: I am Not Daft as you would like to think Owd

Anyways this is not my Forum and I have been asked to Ignore you and leave answering your comments to the Sponsor :yinyang:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
2 people like this

:wassnnme:

1 person likes this

Why after all this time are you now choosing to ask Dutch Passion?

Ive already explained this once :headpain:

The reason is because DP are supposed to be the pioneers and experts and have been around for 25 years so I'll ask the experts. If I need to know about auto's and fems, and I do, although I will never grow them all questions were in response to DP themselves plus I cant remember Sweet seeds trying to spam LED's neither if you are referring to that episode

Anyways this is not my Forum and I have been asked to Ignore you

lol

Owd

1 person likes this

nu jersey devil you go on about respect again its you that hasnt got a clue, and as for you comment about me being in the jail for 12 year it would be you that would be the bitch you even go on like one, and a troll thats you as allways getting your nose into something thats nothing to do with you. i wont back down to you couse you have been on this sit for a while not a chance, i have come to this forum to bring what i have have learned over the years to help people and share my experience,s,, so yet again i asked dutch passion to answer my questions but no answer people need to think before they start backing up seed companys,,i keep ranting on as i want the so called experts for 25 years to tell me whats going on instead of when challenged in a reply email never answering back?????

This is a cannabis website right?

:bong:

1 person likes this

So why have you never directed your Fems and Auto's Questions at Sweet Seeds? Why after all this time are you now choosing to ask Dutch Passion?

You know fine well there is more than enough information on this Website regarding Auto's, That you could of went and used the search function and found out the answers to the questions you were asking. I thought you were having a laugh, due to the questions being so simple :yep: And me knowing how good a grower you are meant to be

It seemed like you were giving DP some Special Treatment because of your topic "Has the Love Gone for Natural Seeds". Your comments in DP's Forum ever since just have been leading down a line in which you are looking to mock them. And thats not just my opinion :no:

I dont think I did get the wrong end of the stick. You know fine well your comment was made to get a response out of me :yes: I am Not Daft as you would like to think Owd

Anyways this is not my Forum and I have been asked to Ignore you and leave answering your comments to the Sponsor :yinyang:

i actually have alot of respect for Owderb for standing up for the community even though they may be sponsors. just because the put money into the site, does not give them the right to rip everyone off with their shemales.

3 people like this

:rofl: at this thread, and the Blueberry thread.

Some haters moaning about a bollock or two are not representative of all DP customers. If DP were as shit as some of you are suggesting, everybody growing DP strains would be posting on every weed forum telling the world about it. When in fact, it's just a few clowns with an axe to grind.

Honestly, some of the posts from you lot make me cringe, the way you attack Tony tells me more about you being an arsehole, than it does DP being rip off merchants.

For the record, Tony or DP haven't bribed me with free seeds to write this post, but I'll PM them an address if they feel the need. lol

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, instead of coming across as an immature cunt, be polite. You'll get the answers you need if you're polite. And politeness costs nothing. You wouldn't walk into a pub and gob off to the landlord cos you'd get a slap, so why do it online?

7 people like this

Some haters moaning about a bollock or two are not representative of all DP customers. If DP were as shit as some of you are suggesting, everybody growing DP strains would be posting on every weed forum telling the world about it. When in fact, it's just a few clowns with an axe to grind.

Honestly, some of the posts from you lot make me cringe, the way you attack Tony tells me more about you being an arsehole, than it does DP being rip off merchants.

For the record, Tony or DP haven't bribed me with free seeds to write this post, but I'll PM them an address if they feel the need. lol

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, instead of coming across as an immature cunt, be polite. You'll get the answers you need if you're polite. And politeness costs nothing. You wouldn't walk into a pub and gob off to the landlord cos you'd get a slap, so why do it online?

seeds or cash ?

PM me the delivery address

Why take the piss out of a thread I started to share my experience growing DP seeds ?

I will buy you a pack of blueberry regs, do a diary and see how you feel about the subject after your grow room is full of seeds.

'For the Record' as you put it, its you thats coming across as an immature ****

Edited by Peas-n-Carrots
1 person likes this

fuck what a read well well,its not the producer of the seed thats at fault,its either the grower or gene in the seed for f--k sake enough said. :stoned:

2 people like this

I'm still trying to work out the snakes and ignoramuses on this site.

Peas, it wasn't you I was on about, it was the clowns slagging off DP by saying they'd never grow DP strains, just why the fuck are they even in the DP sub-forum anyway?

I've grown some banging weed released by DP, and a bollock or two doesn't mean it would put me off the company. Far from it.

Tony, seeds please mate lol

Joking aside, I'd only refuse to grow anything by a company if all their stuff was shite. A bollock or two on certain strains isn't enough to write a company off. IMHO.

2 people like this

I've grown Blueberry regs from DP, only 2 plants from 16 gave me a couple of nanas, nothing to worry me about put it that way. It was a nice smoke, not a massive yielder, but I'd grow it again without a shadow of doubt. Not tried their fems though, and never would. But that's to do with me not liking fems in general. I prefer the variation you get with reg seeds :)

1 person likes this

never done any dutch passion myself but hermies just seem to be a fact of life now :wallbash: ...too much playing god for my liking...

wow what an interesting read that was ,out of all the hermie's i had 2 have been from dp blueberry an the rest have been from greenhouse seeds the only reason i personally think that the blueberry hermed on me was because i was aggresivly feeding them even though i know they like lite feeds but even then i only had a few balls i just plucked/piched them off out of all the other strains of dp's i have grown i have had no probs femmed seeds as well,i do think the odd case here an there is down to the grower who thinks he/she has done something right a have not be it not calibrated ph pen etc or genrally just missed something but will not admit to the fact that it was there mistake when the shit hits the fan i am no grandmaster grower but know how to keep it simple an keep to the basics, i personally still buy dp seeds an will carry on till i get every seed hermie on me just my 2p's worth MR PHENO