Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

uk420growergcf

strains not to buy !

553 posts in this topic

hi folk hope your all well ! well i thought after having some realy bad trouble with a strain that if i had only been told or read seing that most had problems whith this strain . so i thought atleast if nothing else this thread can be a place of prewarnings!!!! lol so to start of with number 1 strain never to waste your hard earned cash for is BARNEYS FARM TANGAREENE DREAM !!!more like tangareene night mares for some time to come !!! lol if only i had seen a thread the day before i bought them saying WHAT EVER YOU DO NEVER BUY BARNEYS FARM TANGAREENE DREAM ! well got to say its totaly put me of ever buying from barneys again !! all tried and tested proven good strains from now on !! well with a bit of luck and lots of time researching strains for weeks before buying after wasting all that time on weed that just makes you feel weird !!!! lol not relaxing mutch after smoking this sjite i can tell ya!! luck i have some bubba kush and some bubble left aswell till next chop ! anyway people this is a thread where to put a list of all the stay away from strains !!! peace

3 people like this

Big Bang 2. Bloody awful.

5 people like this

Nirvana - PPP (pure power plant...Ha!) very weak genetics.

Haha yer was thinking we need a thread like this lol a lie it :D got a few here for you guys and re grown to double check.

John Sinclair seeds: sativa translove and skunk Amsterdam

Nirvarna:bubblelicious auto

Ministry of cannabis: angelmatic/little angel devilmatic/little devil

Short stuff: himalaya blue diesel

Taylored genetics: autoslave

Flash seeds: tutti frutti auto

Doggies nuts seeds: big bad John never going to even look at these seeds just the write up make me wet my pants laughing read it for kicks lol

DNA genetics: 60 day wonder (outdoor auto) 60's turned into 95

Buddha: white dwarf 5month to finish

Barneys farm: power flower

There's a few more to be warned about guys from my experience bad genetics in all some unstable some just pure snit lol

Peace

Spliffalot

4 people like this

Haha yer was thinking we need a thread like this lol a lie it :D got a few here for you guys and re grown to double check.

John Sinclair seeds: skunk Amsterdam

What was the problem there mate?

Mines looking rather nice, been a piece of piss to grow, and vigorous through a lot of temp problems.

John SInclair Skunk Amsrerdam day 46 12/12

post-46062-0-80039700-1331801007_thumb.jpg

A member here Chris E has also grown out the TransLove and reported to be a decent smoke.

Just wondering what your issue with these strains were?

7 people like this

While ago now but Soma's Rockbud pips were far too expensive for the atrocious germ rates. Bloody lovely plant though.

Anyone know if his gear is still temperamental?

Im doing a mixed grow at the moment Barneys Lemon sour diesel which are very poor at the moment as opposed to the Sinclair skunk and translove which look stunning to be fair.

Greenhouse seeds. Kalashnikova. Leaf after leaf of some bland tasting crap with no high.

4 people like this

John Sinclair seeds: skunk Amsterdam

What was the problem there mate?

Mines looking rather nice, been a piece of piss to grow, and vigorous through a lot of temp problems.

John SInclair Skunk Amsrerdam day 46 12/12

post-46062-0-80039700-1331801007_thumb.jpg

A member here Chris E has also grown out the TransLove and reported to be a decent smoke.

Just wondering what your issue with these strains were?

The problem i see is your growing seeds from a non breeding company. Rebadged genetics are flooding the industry and killing proper breeding work.

Nice your getting good results but its still supporting the dark side by growing them.

3 people like this

White widow x big bud ,no big buds at all just loads of tiny ones that were full of leaves ,yes they were very crystally but they just looked like tumbleweed and not strong at all all in all im well pissed off ,not sure about the breeders ,i thought i bought barneys but looking at the packet its not but they were from attitude so was hoping to get something decent

1 person likes this

GHS - Kalashnikova.

Went hermie crazy at week 3 of 12/12 so I chopped the bugger down. Thank god I did anyways bcos alot of ppls smoke reports were proper w@nk.

1 person likes this

Pot of gold = rubbish.

Hashberry = rubbish.

Was going to add rocklock as it was terrible. Only grew out 1 freebie though so could be unlucky.

Edited by Sickboy

Greenhouse seeds. Kalashnikova. Leaf after leaf of some bland tasting crap with no high.

fixed :v:

and dp strawberry cough

9 people like this

GHS white widow - grew fine but no smell/taste and a crap smoke

Dutch passion Brainstorm - Bland and all hermied

DNA Cataract kush - Good taste smell and growth but really bad for hermies.

1 person likes this