Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirtdog

Mate zapped his wart with canna tincture

59 posts in this topic

A load of more serious illnesses getting treated with canna on this forum,so wasn't sure this was the appropriate place to post this and its about as unscientific as it comes but her goes.I gave my mate (who grows) a rough idea how to make tincture awhile back.He made some in a very rudamentory fashion(put a chod of quality bubble in a miniture bottle of vodka and distubed it every couple of days untill it had fully mixed)then applied it to a couple of big warts on his hand that hed had for about 8 years and had survived freezing treatment in the past.After a few applications,the warts have dissapeared and just a pink mark remains.Mates well chuffed,anyone else tried this?

5 people like this

very interesting bro, just out of curiosity how much bubble roughly did he put in to the miniature bottle of voddy? I've got a couple of smallish warts on my hands that I shall try this out on

Thanks for sharing cove :yinyang:

I'd rather visit the doctors for repeated freeze treatments than waste precious trichomes on a poxy wart.. I'll maybe consider using bubble or Bho if I get warts somewhere else lol Thanks for the info though m8. lol

1 person likes this

I'll maybe consider using bubble or Bho if I get warts somewhere else lol

:ouch:

4 people like this

You can do the same thing with tea tree oil I believe- which saves on the good stuff!

1 person likes this

Please give me instructions on this! (the specifics)

I have 1 nasty plantar wart on my palm of my hand that really hurts when i lift my weights gets in the way, and 9 other warts on the same hand. Ive had 3 of the warts for over 4 years now

Edited by vape_ninja

I have 1 nasty plantar wart on my palm of my hand that really hurts when i lift my weights gets in the way, and 9 other warts on the same hand. Ive had 3 of the warts for over 4 years now

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=41703

1 person likes this

definitly worth posting ratdog. genius idea.

i had a wart for about 2 years, nothing worked, but just kept digging at it till it went. wish i'd thought of this though, would have saved alot of pain. :yinyang:

There's a chance the work was actually done by the alcohol.

I had a wart on my thumb for about 5 years. After getting a job in a cocktail bar and having my hands in contact with rather large quantities of spirits (the odd drop here and there and the general alcoholic wetness you can get behind bars) seems to be the only thing that changed. The wart was gone in fairly short order.

If it comes back though... I'll try topical use.

If you have tried the usual remedies, podophyllum resin is an old fashioned and very effective product to use on long standing warts and verruccas

1 person likes this

Good stuff dirtdog.

I'm just about to get a grow on after a break and I have a large keloid scar that I want to have a go at treating with cannabis cream (got the idea from iky, who's been using it on a patch of skin cancer IIRC).

The 'traditional' methods that are used to treat keloids are a bit hit and miss and can actually make the scar worse.

I'm going to document how I get on :)

Interesting ,thanks for sharing.

Gumbo.

very interesting bro, just out of curiosity how much bubble roughly did he put in to the miniature bottle of voddy? I've got a couple of smallish warts on my hands that I shall try this out on

Thanks for sharing cove :yinyang:

He only used a couple of joints worth,under 1g,which suprised me.I also told him to try and get some overproof white rum,but he just put it in smirmoff the lazy bugger :rofl: Hes well happy about it and making some more next harvest to try on the psorisis on his legs :laser: Its me who always raves to him about the healing properties in cannabis but I was quite taken back when he told me of his little success and he said it was a stuborn bugger that had survived the wart nurses attempts.like I say,all thats left is a off-circular pink patch like new skin that grows after a bad graze.Best of look blasting them warts guys,will get a photo of his hand if I can :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for that Dirtdog bro :skin_up: I've got enough bubble in jars to pop 2 or 3 g's in and still have plenty to smoke so I think its got to be worth the experiment :)

So you think that white rum will be better then?

Thanks for that Dirtdog bro :skin_up: I've got enough bubble in jars to pop 2 or 3 g's in and still have plenty to smoke so I think its got to be worth the experiment :)

So you think that white rum will be better then?

Heard the higher the alchohol content the better it will mix,ethonol would be good I imagine but some overproof rum like wray and nephew is also good,worth a go for a few joints worth isn't it :smokin:

2 people like this