Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
highgrade-singh

Dutch Passion Jack Herer Seeds simular to Blueberry?

Hi all, I've been speaking to my local dealer regarding his products which hes had over the last 1/2 years. He calls it blueberry and it taste and smells like blues. He always has the same variety just differnt batches/grows so slight differences everytime I pickup(sometimes too wet, sometimes smell is there but no taste, potency differences etc). I approached him to asked for the exact strain details as I was hoping to get the same if not simular strain and grow it with quality rather then whats rushed jus to put on the streets. He informed me although he calls it blueberry and it is very simular to blues, its Dutch Passion seeds Jack Herer and said its a high yielding plant. I just wanted to confirm if this is the correct strain or is he confused? He himself had to go to his supplier to find out for me so I'm not sure if hes been told the correct info

Also I am looking for the best blueberry strains so if anyone knows the best one's then let me no :bong: back in the day there used to be some really good tasting blues, dense buds and high thc. Over the years the quality is dropping in potency, taste and quantity. (I also love my cheese, especially the cheese I used to get from Birmingham when I was at uni, dont no the strain or no details tho. High in potency and amazing tasteful smoke :smoke: )

Edited by highgrade-singh

It might be worth asking him again, as Jack Herer is a sensi seeds variety. We made a variety together with Jorge Cervantes which we called Jorges Diamonds - did he get confused with that I wonder?

Our Blueberry/Blue Moonshine may be interesting if you are looking for blue family genetics. And we have a couple of grow diary seed winners that will be growing our Dutch Cheese, so that may be worth following if you are a cheese fan.

All the best high-grade man

Could it be jackberry? Thats got the bluesy taste.

I think your right LooseLips, after reading up on each strain it does seem like its the jackberry. Anyone tried Dj Short's Blueberry? Quite a few people have said its the best for the blues taste. Whats the blue moonshine and dutch cheese like? I've only grown UK Cheese so far and havn't managed to get a good taste out. Even a friend of mine that grew the same cheese cured it but it wasn't the dro cheese I've seen around and want. I've got another Cheese strain growing at the moment which is from a different source and its in week 1 flowering and smells great

Edited by highgrade-singh