Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr rhino

White Widow

31 posts in this topic

Hi all :stoned:

First time i have noticed this sub section!!

It just so happens i have a white widow 12 days into flower so i will do a little diary of her if any ones interested?

I started off with 5 femmed seeds all germed fine but i just picked the most vigorous looking one to keep, she is in a 15 litre pot i gave her about 8weeks veg (prob too long), potted into plagron batmix and on 2ml plant magic ot.

post-22215-0-30039000-1331243081_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-33226600-1331243091_thumb.jpg

8 people like this

Must be Fate lol

Hope you Good Mr rhino :yep:

Looking Good in here already. Wont be long till you got buds in full flow :guitar:

Interested to see how this strain turns out for you as I am going to be Growing a Cross of it soon :smokin:

:skin_up:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
1 person likes this

nice n happy in there dude :)

Mr Rhino, that looks very nice indeed. Our White Widow is a fearsome smoke, and with such a long veg I think you will have a very nicely packed growroom in a few weeks.

Thanks for joining our forum, and feel free to follow the 4 grow diaries of our future variety which is a cross of White Widow with The Ultimate.

Looking lush mate.

Gotta love them big bud hairs :bong:

Rhino, do you mind me asking what size lamp you have there ? This could be one of those large yielding widow grows.

Hi Tony,

She is under a 600w hps mate.

Sorry the photo was 19 days flower not 12 my stoner memory ain't to good!

Thanks for every bodys comments!!

Cant beat a good old bit of White Widow eh :skin_up:

Good luck man, not that you need it, she looks gorgeous :guitar:

Here is the widow at day 27 i have put her feed up to 3.5ml per litre, a few of the very lower fan leaves are turning a bit yellow but other than that im happy with her progress so far :guitar:

WHITE WIDOW DAY 27

post-22215-0-49603100-1331916180_thumb.jpg

And a couple of bud shots!!

post-22215-0-42552400-1331916191_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-35507700-1331916203_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking in folks!!

Mr R :yinyang:

1 person likes this

THAT is looking very nice and can only get better!

Here is the widow at day 40 of flower, she is now on 4ml of oldtimers bloom :guitar:

post-22215-0-54378100-1333040918_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-78451000-1333040937_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-24870700-1333040955_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-78082100-1333040966_thumb.jpg

To any one thats grown DP widow before how long do they usually flower for??

Anyone recognise this pheno?? as im dying to try her!! she is starting to give off nice lemon scents now :B):

Thanks for lookin in guys!!

MR R :bong:

2 people like this

heck, that is looking quite a beauty for a single plant. The frosting all the way over the fan leaves is really something and I have to say I am impressed to see you get that level of vitality and bud production. You are set for a heck of a weed harvest and will get some great hash from the leaves too if you have the time.

I am not the Dutch Passion White Widow expert, but it looks like you have the more common green calyx pheno. Heavy blooms, heavy resin production and potent as hell. Sometimes you get a pheno with occasional red calyx's, perhaps a little extra flavour with that one. All of them are crazy strong to me.

This will be fun to see. We quote 8 weeks for flowering, some widow growers feel it is worth waiting an extra week for the extra bloom and stonier smoke, it is always a personal thing I guess. You can worry about that later, for now enjoy being around that and smell the aromas develop. Sometimes you get whiffs of coffee and garlic, it is a strain with really good smells if you like that kind of thing.

great work man, and the best part of the grow is yet to come

heck, that is looking quite a beauty for a single plant. The frosting all the way over the fan leaves is really something and I have to say I am impressed to see you get that level of vitality and bud production. You are set for a heck of a weed harvest and will get some great hash from the leaves too if you have the time.

I am not the Dutch Passion White Widow expert, but it looks like you have the more common green calyx pheno. Heavy blooms, heavy resin production and potent as hell. Sometimes you get a pheno with occasional red calyx's, perhaps a little extra flavour with that one. All of them are crazy strong to me.

This will be fun to see. We quote 8 weeks for flowering, some widow growers feel it is worth waiting an extra week for the extra bloom and stonier smoke, it is always a personal thing I guess. You can worry about that later, for now enjoy being around that and smell the aromas develop. Sometimes you get whiffs of coffee and garlic, it is a strain with really good smells if you like that kind of thing.]

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your input mate!!

Really looking forward to trying her, im after a really potent smoke so im hoping the widow fits the bill.

I will be sure to update soon on the progress of her :stoned:

MR R

Edited by mr rhino

looking real nice, mine are in about the same as yours are, at 42 days but nowhere near as white or filled out :)

about flowering i wasn't sure when to harvest either so i just chopped at 10 weeks last time, certainly mine was still putting weight on at little over 9 weeks since at that point a couple of unsupported stems snapped.

How did you find the smoke roidrage?