Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claude

Bubble Gum

97 posts in this topic

So?

Has anybody started their new seeds yet?

Will be starting them after the comps done .... :oldtoker:

Will be starting them after the comps done .... :oldtoker:

That's good news. Looking forward to it 👍

Brilliant news il keep an eye on this thread I'd love to see a diary and also just the chance to be able to buy some

On 13/11/2016 at 9:49 PM, Claude said:

All interested in testing and make a journal send me a PM please!!

Hey dude not been here long enough to send PM :wallbash:but I am currently running a journal on Bubblelicious @ Nirvana Seeds x30 reg seeds. Would defiantly be interested in trying the reworked bubblegum in a similar format once I'm done with the Bubblelicious.

Edited by kovert420

any updates?

2 people like this

Serious Seeds - Bubblegum.

large.5b3f78ee3380e_bub1.jpg.ee0e92cebd6

large.5b3f78ecd7a71_bub2.jpg.705fb734d9b

I have two plants atm. The have been mainlined as I had some time for these to beg out and thought why not. They're through the hard work now, just got to let those main stems shoot up a few inches and put them into bloom.

Both been lovely plants to grow, very simple and forgiving. I made the mistake of putting various strains into a sub standard soil I got from a local supermarket just after I moved into a new gaff about 5-6 weeks back. The soil was too hot, it killed several autos and almost ruined a few other strains, some of which are only just recovering now. The two Bubblegum didn't even notice anything was going on :flex:

Not done much from Serious Seeds in the last few years but well pleased with what I have here. Regular grower of Chronic back in its earlier days, lovely smoke. Hope to try out the Serious Kush some time this year if I can squeeze it in somewhere.

I will put a few pics up once they are in bloom. Have a Serious Happiness a few steps behind the 2 Bubblegum, shes looking good too :yep:

GV.

2 people like this