Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Seeds-tommy

CREAM CARAMEL - Winner of the Cannabis Canarias Winter Cup 2012

40 posts in this topic

Nice one. Looking forward for mine to finish.

1 person likes this

Congrats Sweet Seeds and if the auto strain is anything to go by, it's a worthy winner :yep:

Edited by Serpent
1 person likes this

congrats on the first place ,sweet seeds . :yinyang: ive grown out the cream caramel ,she realy is a great smoke ,with a nice buzz. as amnesia put it in his smoke report . 100%. :smokin: roll on when my caramels ar ready to smoke ,respect :guitar:

1 person likes this

Hi mates!

Thanks to all for the comments :yep:

Congrats guys, this a great strain, i harvested some a few weeks ago, i never made a diary, but i did document the grow itself.

I never even knew the Cannabis Canarias Winter Cup existed, i would love to go to next years one, is it limited to the public do you know ?

Hi Paranoid-Stonerfreak! :smokin:

I'm not sure but I think that if you are in the Canarian Islands in the date of the next event and you contact the organization they will let you go with no problem. I think they are present in face book so I would try to contact them around there. Maybe there is a entry fee, from what we see in the video it seems like they receive some bracelts on entrance, but I'm sure it is not very expensive and it probably includes that lunch with the barbecue, paella and all the rest :)

In Spain they have lots of cups, it's not difficult to find a cup to go every month, hehehe. Of course, some are small dimension events, within some cannabic associations, but this Canarian cup is like a mid dimension cup already.

Thanks for the visit, sweet regards,

tommy

Hey Tommy , thanks for the info man,that sounds great. i was very curious if it was a more private than public function as from the video i seen there wasnt hundreds of people there, so i thought it was mainly venders and seed banks and close friends and family of the seed banks etc, but with more searching i found there was actually tickets to the public for 13 euro a day, great value, and as you said,a cup to go to every month, that sounds great to me,hahaa

and thanks again, the Cream Caramel Auto really is a cool and friendly smoke.

i only done 3, but i should of done a lot more,hahaa, heres to the next Cannabis Canarias, and more Cups for Sweet Seeds.

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Posted these in my thread just now, so sorry for repost, but heres a couple of my Cream Caramel autos before they were chopped..if the regular photo strains are anything like these then they deserve any prizes it gets..CCC seems to be a favourite over in SoftSecrets too..think ive seen it on Page2 more than once!

gallery_64249_3309_15058.jpg

gallery_64249_3309_18876.jpg

:yep:

2 people like this

A well deserved win for a top class smoke, congrats once again Sweet Seeds :yes:

med_gallery_4498_1929_133786.jpg

3 people like this

Question. As I prefer a more cerebral buzz, would there be any point in my growing this? Or is it a total body fuck?

Cheers :smokin:

1 person likes this

It's been to long since my body's been fucked, so I hope so hiphip lol

post-46062-0-48891200-1330763954_thumb.jpg

Coat, door got it

Gone

:bag:

3 people like this

Not just a body fukk man... I mean check the website it may have THC stats on it.. its certainly not pure indica.. your harvest tkme will determine or at least himpact the end products cannabinoid profile..hope this helps a little..

1 person likes this

Hey Tommy , thanks for the info man,that sounds great. i was very curious if it was a more private than public function as from the video i seen there wasnt hundreds of people there, so i thought it was mainly venders and seed banks and close friends and family of the seed banks etc, but with more searching i found there was actually tickets to the public for 13 euro a day, great value, and as you said,a cup to go to every month, that sounds great to me,hahaa

and thanks again, the Cream Caramel Auto really is a cool and friendly smoke.

i only done 3, but i should of done a lot more,hahaa, heres to the next Cannabis Canarias, and more Cups for Sweet Seeds.

:yinyang:

this makes me wanna live in spain even more!! lol

1 person likes this

Congrats Sweat Seeds, I can't wait to harvest mine.

1 person likes this

Question. As I prefer a more cerebral buzz, would there be any point in my growing this? Or is it a total body fuck?

Not a body fuck at all (I found).

I grew out a 3-pack for a test. I managed to kill one (my fault)

One was a really low yielder, I didn't even bother letting it finish, needed the space for other things.

The last one was really nice - and yieldy. Yeah, indica, but more like the warm, motivational Indicas - Chitralis spring to mind.

You can do stuff with this, and it gives you a nice one-pointed focus - not the crazy, almost hyper buzz of some sats - you can mellow into a good philosophical space, or pace yourself for activity of prolonged exertion, like cycling.

The aromas and flavours are really, really nice.

I will run it once more at least before deciding whether to keep it or not. It's nice, but around these parts we tend to prefer slightly more intense stuff. ;):skull:

2 people like this

Well done guys nothin u didnt deserve tho its 1 of my favs :-)

1 person likes this

Only done the auto version and they were well tasty. Have to try the photo period one someday

Well done sweet seeds

Salty

:pugwash:

1 person likes this