Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lesley

Kumaoni

210 posts in this topic

over the top post-57732-0-60796500-1330869862_thumb.jpg

Kumaoni on the left, og leb on the right :guitar:post-57732-0-27833700-1330869958_thumb.jpg

:guitar: lovely post-57732-0-12282800-1330870242_thumb.jpg

post-57732-0-98773100-1330870349_thumb.jpg

Do they have a smell yet? I don't know how long it will take to notice it, but I think the descriptions says the Kumaoni has a lemon scent.

When I rubes the stem there was a slight citrus smell !

Ah, oui, citron! I just luv ze smell of citron...

Well I will certainly like following your reports on the aroma development! Citron! Magnifique!

Kumaoni 3 weeks

post-57732-0-64137600-1331112003_thumb.jpg

kumaoni and og leb, just had a pot up :guitar:

Edited by Lesley

post-57732-0-61298500-1331112329_thumb.jpg

all potted up now :guitar:

1 person likes this

Kumaoni is 21 days old today, she has already over taken my og leb in height, u can almost see her grow, I say her, I hope she's a girl ! lol

Looking fabulous, Dude! Formula 1 Canna Prix, that race you have going on. Concerning your wish for a girl, should it be a male, that pollen will be very valuable to you also, so take good care either way as it has the genetics that are putting on the show of vigor that have us all suspensefully following your grow! Good luck going forward!

Looking fabulous, Dude! Formula 1 Canna Prix, that race you have going on. Concerning your wish for a girl, should it be a male, that pollen will be very valuable to you also, so take good care either way as it has the genetics that are putting on the show of vigor that have us all suspensefully following your grow! Good luck going forward!

Thanks, your kind words mean alot !,if she is a he, I shall use his pollen and cross him with my blueberry gum female :-) :guitar:

hey Lesley I really like the compound branching structure of the Leb cross. Did you manage to save many seeds from that? I can't wait to see how it buds!

hey Lesley I really like the compound branching structure of the Leb cross. Did you manage to save many seeds from that? I can't wait to see how it buds!

Hi, I love that plant, I have a few, pm me about them ! :guitar:

I agree, that structure is what me rave about that baby sure to be a winner, looks really vigorus and lush, maybe the stone will be too! ;-)

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0