Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lesley

Kumaoni

210 posts in this topic
post-57732-0-22093200-1330189052_thumb.jpg Kumaoni at 8 days old :guitar: where has the colour gone ? ?
1 person likes this

here's some 'escaped' plants growing in a field in the valley where this strain comes from --- they had just started making charas from the plants in the village, but the real harvest wasn't due for a week or two

post-13376-0-66181000-1330189635_thumb.jpg

3 people like this

post-57732-0-38058300-1330189685_thumb.jpg og x leb and kumaoni
1 person likes this

post-57732-0-64651900-1330189821_thumb.jpg 9 days :guitar: wish they would load in colour :skull:

a couple more shots of plots in the same valley - in the pic on the left you can see small plots of charas plants around the houses, and on the right is obviously a plot too

post-13376-0-24526000-1330189810_thumb.jpg

post-13376-0-92457400-1330189840_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
5 people like this

here's some 'escaped' plants growing in a field in the valley where this strain comes from --- they had just started making charas from the plants in the village, but the real harvest wasn't due for a week or two

That place looks amazing ! thanks for posting it Namkha :guitar:

post-57732-0-79035500-1330190199_thumb.jpg does look lovely in colour !

10 days old :guitar:

1 person likes this

a couple more shots of plots in the same valley - in the pic on the left you can see small plots of charas plants around the houses

Fantastic :yahoo:

That place looks amazing ! thanks for posting it Namkha :guitar:

it is a great place - and the charas has a wonderful warming uplifting quality that is totally inseparable from the place...

there's lots of pics of Kumaoni plants in this thread - 'Pahari Farmhouse' was the name first used for a Kumaoni strain from a valley in the same basic area of Kumaon

Kumaoni Charas plant

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=139363&st=0

some pics of charas, plants, mountains etc. in there

the plants look broadly very similar in both valley's varieties --- but the terpenoids they produce seem to be very different - the Paharis were usually more mango-ish, the Kumaonis are more citrus

Edited by namkha
1 person likes this

just to add - when I said the broadness of the leaflets was not unusual - what I meant was not unusual at this early veg stage

these are what they look like in full flower

pics taken by my friend with a broken camera phone while really stoned

post-13376-0-88190600-1330191222_thumb.jpg

post-13376-0-42721200-1330191282_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
2 people like this

here's an original pic not in the Pahari Farmhouse thread of some babas in Kumaon - wandering sadhus visiting the pilgrimage centres in the region --- mostly sacred to Shiva, but many to the Mother Goddess - as Durga, Kali etc. as well

unusually the guru at the ashram where these babas were was a woman

the sadhu on the left was mixing some charas for a chillum

the photo on the right is of some Kumaoni plants in full flower

post-13376-0-83954300-1330191663_thumb.jpg

post-13376-0-60030400-1330191696_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
4 people like this

just to add - when I said the broadness of the leaflets was not unusual - what I meant was not unusual at this stage

these are what they look like in full flower

pics taken by my friend with a broken camera phone while really stoned

They look really nice !

here's an original pic not in the Pahari Farmhouse thread of some babas in Kumaon - wandering sadhus visiting the pilgrimage centres in the region --- mostly sacred to Shiva, but many to the Mother Goddess - as Durga, Kali etc. as well

unusually the guru at the ashram where these babas were was a woman

the sadhu on the left was mixing some charas for a chillum

the photo on the left is of some Kumaoni plants in full flower

I would love to sit and chat with those guy's ! Great photos , thanks for sharing them with me. :guitar:

it is a great place - and the charas has a wonderful warming uplifting quality that is totally inseparable from the place...

but the terpenoids they produce seem to be very different - the Paharis were usually more mango-ish, the Kumaonis are more citrus

Interesting, I was reading an article on cannabinoids that described Limonene (A citrus smelling terpene) as having a sunny bright effect to the high, sounds like the kumaoni.

1 person likes this

Interesting, I was reading an article on cannabinoids that described Limonene (A citrus smelling terpene) as having a sunny bright effect to the high, sounds like the kumaoni.

yes - the Kumaoni charas had a very sunny bright effect, very glowing... people I road tested it on all said the same thing without prompting

limonene does loads of great things - the Russo paper that is pinned in this forum talks about how it has been shown to kill breast cancer cells, as has CBD

terpenoid and cannabinoid synergy

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=284882

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0